F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
LOL @ this questionnaire!

Dating Questionnaire

1. Sex:
    Male Female
  2. How many hours a week do you devote to looking for dates (not including going out on the actual date)?
    0 1-3 hours 3-6 hours 7-10 hours 10 or more hours
  3. What's your number one priority for 2011?
    career health finances go out on more dates find a compatible match
  4. Where is the best place to find a compatible match?
    At the gym In a bar A bookstore Through a dating service Through friends and family
  5. Would you rather have a computer or a real person select dates for you?
    Computer Real person
  6. Would you rather:
    go out on a lot of dates so you can determine what you are looking for in an ideal match. go out on a lot of dates as you are not in any hurry to find "the one". go out on fewer dates but the dates you go on are with compatible people.
  7. Would you prefer to spend your free time pursuing your hobbies and interests rather than looking for dates?
    yes, I dislike the date "searching" process No, I enjoy the "search"
  8. Have you ever used an internet dating site?
    Yes, but I would not do it again Yes No, but I would be open to it No, I would never use an internet dating site to find dates
  9. If so, have you ever gone on a date with someone you met through a dating site?
    No, and I don't plan to No, not yet Yes, quite a few times Yes, once or twice
  10. Would you prefer to find dates without using online dating sites?
    Yes, I don't really like using online dating sites to find dates No, I like using online dating sites
  11. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met through a social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter?
    No, but I am open to it No, and I don't plan to Yes, once or twice Yes, quite often
  12. What's the best way to get to know someone and determine if you are compatible?
    email in person phone skype text or IM
  13. Do you google someone before you meet them for the first time?
    Yes, I always search before I meet someone for the first time. Sometimes. No.
  14. Have you ever checked someone's Facebook profile out before meeting for the first time?
    Yes, I always check Facebook before I meet someone. Sometimes No
  15. If you find something "odd" online about the person you are going to meet, do you cancel the date?
    Yes, I would cancel the date and refuse future dates. Yes but I would contact them via email or phone to address the "findings". I would keep the date and address my "findings" with them in person. I would keep the date and not bring up my "findings" until I got to know them better.

:43_002: