LOL @ this questionnaire!
- How many hours a week do you devote to looking for dates (not including going out on the actual date)?
0 1-3 hours 3-6 hours 7-10 hours 10 or more hours
- What's your number one priority for 2011?
career health finances go out on more dates find a compatible match
- Where is the best place to find a compatible match?
At the gym In a bar A bookstore Through a dating service Through friends and family
- Would you rather have a computer or a real person select dates for you?
Computer Real person
- Would you rather:
go out on a lot of dates so you can determine what you are looking for in an ideal match. go out on a lot of dates as you are not in any hurry to find "the one". go out on fewer dates but the dates you go on are with compatible people.
- Would you prefer to spend your free time pursuing your hobbies and interests rather than looking for dates?
yes, I dislike the date "searching" process No, I enjoy the "search"
- Have you ever used an internet dating site?
Yes, but I would not do it again Yes No, but I would be open to it No, I would never use an internet dating site to find dates
- If so, have you ever gone on a date with someone you met through a dating site?
No, and I don't plan to No, not yet Yes, quite a few times Yes, once or twice
- Would you prefer to find dates without using online dating sites?
Yes, I don't really like using online dating sites to find dates No, I like using online dating sites
- Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met through a social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter?
No, but I am open to it No, and I don't plan to Yes, once or twice Yes, quite often
- What's the best way to get to know someone and determine if you are compatible?
email in person phone skype text or IM
- Do you google someone before you meet them for the first time?
Yes, I always search before I meet someone for the first time. Sometimes. No.
- Have you ever checked someone's Facebook profile out before meeting for the first time?
Yes, I always check Facebook before I meet someone. Sometimes No
- If you find something "odd" online about the person you are going to meet, do you cancel the date?
Yes, I would cancel the date and refuse future dates. Yes but I would contact them via email or phone to address the "findings". I would keep the date and address my "findings" with them in person. I would keep the date and not bring up my "findings" until I got to know them better.