Dear Diary

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
ADMIN EDIT :

Lame ass member has a sandy vagina .. and decided to fuck up the forum by editing all her posts.

Blame her for hundreds of posts that make no coherent sense.

ALSO ... I've taken control over this thread.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Dear Diary,

Pink started a really interesting thread today. I can't speak for everyone, but I have a feeling I'm going to use the hell out of this thread. I had a decent day today. Can't sleep though, which is why my day isn't over yet.

The cross-forum stupidity is getting old. The worst part for me isn't even Incognito. It's the people bickering back and forth with him. Incog has issues, and always acts like a bratty 12 year old whenever he's around FYers. I'm not saying it's acceptable behavior, but it is what it is. He's not going to change, and he's not ever going to let even the smallest shit slide off his back when it's uttered by someone he considers an FYer.

So the bullshit just reads to me like a bunch of FYers triggering the kid with tourette's into cursing at them. Honestly, it stopped being funny a long time ago. Not because it's mean or unfair, but because it's like the 100 millionth time I've see it. I actually think I've heard the "Why did the chicken cross the road" joke less often in my life then I've seen Incog and some random FYer go at it. I can't be the only one who is bored by this shit.

That's all I got for now.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Dear Diary,

It's not "Why did the chicken cross the road" but how.

After deep contemplation and soul searching, with that being Buddhas' birthday tomorrow, I have come to the answer of that perplexing question, "How did the chicken get across the road?"
A punk rocker must have stapled the chicken to his boot.

Now I feel afresh. Thanks for listening to me Diary.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Dear Diary,

The word Turdwirlies makes me happy. I should use it in my conversations with people off forum.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Dear Diary,

I've written to you before... but you never write back. You never give me feedback, support, or anything. What the fuck is your problem, anyway?

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Dear Diary,
I suppose I should feel honored that a member here would "borrow" one of the pics I originally posted here and use it for a competition at EZ. Instead, I am vaguely annoyed that EZ would so blatantly use this forum to keep theirs afloat.
I couldn't even enter their damned competition because the turdtwirlies have me banned there. I would have won their pathetic little contest too.
:yociexpress09:
I'm sorry, pinkie.

It was just too damned funny though and I have nothing here to give as a prize......except kudos.

Yours are coming just for thinking about the contest.

By the way....what would you have said for a caption?

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii
Dear Diary,
Please let Pinky take the compliment not an insult of her photos being used elsewhere.

Stop everyone from annoying Polar with the "my site is best " and other random shit slinging resulting in site bickerings.And..allow Webster's to use turdwirlies as a word within the english dictionary.

Make Buddha have a Happy Birthday, and an answer to the question about chickens and crossing the road.

MCSMC needs a show of support, feedback and love.... Please do so.

Allow Jolly Roger to sail his pirate ship and make a good wench out of Pinky.

Give Nik the power to create a prize for " the good wench" Pinky and her pictures.

That is all... thank you in advance.
HerCUNTness

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Dear diary...

Harbinger's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. His most recent bout of stupidity is his posing in Pink's "Dear Diary" thread. In this posting, he whines about how FYers antagonize me by flinging shit in my direction... yet what he's too ignorant to realize is that (in this post) he HIMSELF is doing the very thing that he's whining about.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Dear Diary,

This thread is awesome.

I have had an okay day today. My username is now in orange, AND I didnt postwhore to get it. I have a spiffy new purple text colour for the shout box, and I finally saw my kudos for the first time, it made me blush.

Love Bunnee.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
Dear Diary,

Its really windy here, and its starting to affect people. We all seem to be reacting to some ancient instinct to hide in our caves from the scary moving air and sense that something ill is afoot.

In reaction, I have decided to not leave my house NO MATTER WHAT (I'm already out of food, this could get tricky) and will be wearing my pajamas until the demon winds leave us. Quitting my shit ass job has definitely facilitated this decision.

Oh, and Diary, I should probably bathe soon, too.

Teh Suki

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
This thread would be so much better if we could have alts, and someone had an alt named Diary.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Dear Diary,

I FINALLY figured out how to make a good diaper. I don't have a sewing machine, so I've been hand-sewing these in my free time (HA! Yeah right. There is no such thing.) *see pictures below*

Also, Diary.. why are people so fucking retarded? Even my best friend who I love to pieces is one. You'll notice my diaper has funky patterns on it.. and so does the other one I made last night. It's blue snowflakes on the outside and snowflake fleece on the inside... and they don't match. Why? These fabrics are what I dug out of the scrap/discount bin at the local fabric shop.

1) We are NEW to sewing. Why spend a boat load on the other fabrics that are of a more desirable print when half of it is going to be wasted on learning anyways?

2) It's going on someone's butt. Who cares if it's orange checkered with girly frogs on the other side??

3) No matter how goofy the print, it's a hell of a lot cuter than disposables anyways... so... why be so picky?

Back to the friend. She snubbed her nose at me and my digging adventure, saying "Ha, um yeah, that shit is ugly and isn't even cut to even yardage... you can have that crap. I'm getting good stuff to learn on."

:khi2d:

However, Diary, I don't mind. Why? I've already sewn two (and working on the third) very functional FITTED diapers by hand (attaching elastic and velcro by hand... sucks) and all she's gotten is a bunch of cut up crap that she can't make sense of and refuses to try to sew until her hubby buys a 300 dollar sewing machine.

*snicker* Hubby will not be happy.
_________

Which reminds me... MY hub has managed to shock me in a very good way.

He (and others) are concerned he may be either diabetic or allergic to wheat. Every time he has a sandwich, tortilla, or anything else "bready", he gets REALLY angry and then really tired, literally unable to stay awake - even if he's driving.

Back to being shocked... I took a nap in the late afternoon yesterday and woke to groceries being trucked into the house. This was a nice surprise alone. Then I saw what he bought. He bought anything and everything NON-wheat that he could. Alternative pasta, alternative bread, alternative cereal, etc.

He said, "Well... If I am allergic and it messes with my mood, I'd like to at least remove that one stress so we can argue less. Also... if I'm allergic, chances are Eagan is too. I want to set a good example for what his diet should be like. I didn't have that when I grew up and look where we are now? Struggling."

*Falls on floor on shock*

Diary... I am so so so very happy that he's finally taking this seriously and is trying.

:yociexp77:

Hehehe, I totally overused this thread, but oh well. Ignore my post if you like :)

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
Dear Diary,

Josie's diapers are cute. Too bad I'm too fucking lazy to ever make one. Maybe she'll be kind enough to hook a suki up?

hmmm...we'll see. anyway. I should really bathe, now.

...but probably won't.

Teh Suki

LethalDose

Noob a little less
Mar 14, 2008
Dear Diary
If you were bangin your teacher when YOU were 12,would you tell anybody??

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Dear Scabby's Diary,

Scabby doesn't usually find boobies on Google?

Tell me his secret. I can't Google a damn thing without getting boobies.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Dear diary,

I love you. You always are there for me with your warm interpersonal skills. I can always rely on you to talk to, and listen to me. Whats that diary? WELL FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN SLUT! I'M NOT THE FUCKING ONE WHO IS BEING USED ONLY TO HAVE UGLY WORDS WRITEN ALL OVER ME!!! YOU DIRTY WHORE! HOW DARE YOU!! I'LL FUCKING STAB YOU!!! YOU PATHETIC WENCH!

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry about earlier. I just don't like when you say stuff like that. It hurts my feelings! i really want to ap.....WHAT? I'LL FUCKING YOU BETRAYING BITCH!!! I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT WITH A SPORK!!! YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DON'T YOU!!! WHY OH WHY DO I GET STUCK WITH SUCH A DIARY!! ALWAYS ...or is it that you just need to FUCKING DIE!!! IT'S DEATH BY ANAL JELLY BEAN INVASION!!! YOU WANT TO GO TO MY FUCKING WALL? IT NEEDS A NEW FUCKING COAT OF PAINT!!!

love,
Johny