Death of North Korea’s Kim Jong Il

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Bye bye Buddy!

I'm gonna miss that comical, pudgy little despot.

[video=youtube;UEaKX9YYHiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ[/video]

Hopefully his pudgy clone, I mean his #3 son will carry on the vaudevillian display of daddy and grand daddy before him !!

Maybe Junior will put papa in a happy mound and then order some take out pizza from across the DMZ? ( yes .. pizza hut is in S. Korea too!) Either that or pull the trigger on the reunification.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Cracked eggs make yum yum.

Its been looming for 50+ years. Either hugs and kisses need to be offered or a few hundred thousand 155mm Artillery shells.
I meant the unification of North and South into one would be the socioeconomic equivalent to unifying an even more destitute, highly militarized, and devoutly communist Mexico with the US. If the hoards of dirty Mexicans already desperately trying to cross the boarder is any indication, this unification would be nothing more than a parasite to the US.

Analogous to North and South Korea no?

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
Hey! The Iraq War is officially over, so we just freed up troops to liberate North Korea! YAYYYY

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
Front page title in bold letters reads: Too many troops at home.
It has been so long, even the Army has forgotten that the main objective of a military force is not to occupy the world.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Who knows, maybe Kim jon-un is a somewhat decent human. He did afterall go to a school in Switzerland and that might have given him a better view on the world.
Though, I have a feeling that he won't get the power to change anything major, even if he really wants.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Who knows, maybe Kim jon-un is a somewhat decent human. He did afterall go to a school in Switzerland and that might have given him a better view on the world.
Though, I have a feeling that he won't get the power to change anything major, even if he really wants.
He physically looks like more of a putz/douche than his father and his father had obvious self-esteem issues. He'll have the same Napoleon complex and take it out on the world.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I could never understand why G. Bush Jr named NK as on of the evil axis but not China nor Russia.

Perhaps he and his cronies were too chicken shit to mess the the PLA. Much easier to pick on the little guys like Iraq, Afghanistan and NK.
Figures.