Deceiving your love one

Was I wrong?

• You are Filthy and Wicked! Unforgivable!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude, you were cool! Right on!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Have you deceived? I don't mean in an evil, drastic manner.
I mean in something less immoral.

Well, I have. Here's my story:

I had a vasectomy about a year and a half ago and I've been fucking like a rabbit.
So, I......told, no wait, I lied, no wait........I said to my wife:
"The doctor said I need to ejaculate everyday for a week to relieve the pain."

That's the lie. The doctor never said that, but I told her this and asked if she could suck me everyday, every morning for a full 7 days, one full week.

She believed me and she did it, with pleasure.

Was I wrong?

Please, lord Jesus, if the forum members find me to a bad boy, please forgive my sins.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
That's nasty. Why did I have to picture that..? *blegh*

To answer your question, I'm hoping she knows you were full of it and was just being a sweety about it all.

RapedBySeveral

Insert Member
Jan 8, 2010
Yougoslavia
Is your wife a bit on the less-intelligent side? Can't picture how a convo like that would go with a doc. Wrong, yes I can:
Doc: Marital status?
Red: Yeah, I'm married.
Doc: Does she give good head?

If what Josie hopes for is true: awwwww, cuuuute!
If not: tell her that doc prescribed taking a pic of her boobies and posting them on a public forum.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Yeah... that was the wrong thing to do. You should never lie to your ol lady. If she finds out about your lie, you're in for it. Obviously, you're feeling kinda guilty about it. I know how you can make up for it. Eat her pussy every day for a week. Just tell her you wanna pay her back for what she did for you. You'll feel better and she'll love you even more than before.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
There isnt a poll option for doesnt know how to spell deceiving.

And yeah, my apostrophe key is broken.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ew. You were wrong but not unforgiveably wrong. So who cares. It's not a bad deception.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Eww... shut up.
That's nasty. Why did I have to picture that..? *blegh*

To answer your question, I'm hoping she knows you were full of it and was just being a sweety about it all.
Ew. You were wrong but not unforgiveably wrong. So who cares. It's not a bad deception.
Exactly what part of this thread is "Ew"?? I don't get it.

Is your wife a bit on the less-intelligent side? Can't picture how a convo like that would go with a doc. Wrong, yes I can:
Doc: Marital status?
Red: Yeah, I'm married.
Doc: Does she give good head?

If what Josie hopes for is true: awwwww, cuuuute!
If not: tell her that doc prescribed taking a pic of her boobies and posting them on a public forum.
Please keep a point or two in mind:
No conversation took place with any doctor.

Don't confuse Naivety with stupidity.

Yeah... that was the wrong thing to do. You should never lie to your ol lady. If she finds out about your lie, you're in for it. Obviously, you're feeling kinda guilty about it. I know how you can make up for it. Eat her pussy every day for a week. Just tell her you wanna pay her back for what she did for you. You'll feel better and she'll love you even more than before.
Would I need a fork and knife for this or chopsticks?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I lolled. You go, old chap, get yer dick sucked.

And I think just people got grossed out because they began to picture your noodle, so don't take the "ewww" comments too persnoal, even if you think of your cock as beautiful.
Because remember, Scabby thinks blowjobs are awesome!
So your r00l.

Yeah.

Entity

Noob a little less
Dec 15, 2009
I thought it funny he had to lie to her to get head from her.

What I don't understand is how she was dumb enough (?) to think head was the only way to get the desired result.

Or, maybe she really doesn't mind doing it and the dumb one is him thinking he had to lie to get it?

Seems if she minded she woulda either opted for sex or told him to go wank it.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
And to think you would rather watch Star Trek re-runs after all she has done for you.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I thought it funny he had to lie to her to get head from her.

What I don't understand is how she was dumb enough (?) to think head was the only way to get the desired result.

Or, maybe she really doesn't mind doing it and the dumb one is him thinking he had to lie to get it?

Seems if she minded she woulda either opted for sex or told him to go wank it.

Yes, I lied. I lied to get head EVERY DAY OF THAT PARTICULAR WEEK.

Stupidity has nothing to do with it, Jr.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hey, guess what ladies. I do have my fair share of sex. I'd bet even more than you do.
I doubt THAT!

By the way, playing with your weiner while your wife rolls over and plays dead does not count as sex.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Gee, when was the last time you used that one, high school, just before you dropped out because of being prego?
That's a low blow. Even for you.

I agree though with what was said earlier.
Not by you. By Entity. You're dumb because you lied to get it and didn't know how to get it without having to lie.