Detox

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I have a couple of techs at work who need to take their DOT physicals. They keep putting the test off because it involves drug testing. These guys smoke weed and would fail. I was asked what is the best detox kit (like I would know) to use. Any suggestions?

SittinGrumpy

Your brother use to pass them by drinking 1-2 gallons of water and not going in until his piss was clear (has to be the same day). When they asked about the color he would tell them he had been on a diet and drinking only water. It worked at least 2 out of 3 times lol

Call him he is at home make sure I got it right.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I have a couple of techs at work who need to take their DOT physicals. They keep putting the test off because it involves drug testing. These guys smoke weed and would fail. I was asked what is the best detox kit (like I would know) to use. Any suggestions?

Great.

You are an advocate of pot heads operating heavy machinery.

Lame.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Your brother use to pass them by drinking 1-2 gallons of water and not going in until his piss was clear (has to be the same day). When they asked about the color he would tell them he had been on a diet and drinking only water. It worked at least 2 out of 3 times lol

Call him he is at home make sure I got it right.

Great.

You are a facilitator to the advocate of pot heads operating heavy machinery.

Lame.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

The best detox kit ?

Easy.

Stop being a fucking pot head or you lose your fucking job.

BAM .. that simple.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Typical males. They smoke the pot and then refuse to accept the responsibilty for their actions.
Fire the junkie bastards!!!

SittinGrumpy

Great.

You are an advocate of pot heads operating heavy machinery.

Lame.
Hey at least they are supporting their habit with a job and I am not supporting it with my tax dollars...

SittinGrumpy

You either condone illegal drug use or you don't.

A responsible adult does not get the luxury of mitigating the wrong of it to a comfortable level so that they can 'feel' no culpability.

I condone people living their lives as they wish as long as it doesn't affect mine; therefore, these guys getting high and maybe cutting off a finger, hand, leg etc, doesnt affect me at all.

If an accident happens they will not have time to detox and will be busted...not only that but will be up shit creek because workers comp wont touch them...lesson learned a hard way but it is their choice.

I personally do not use drugs, that doesnt mean that it is up to me to tell them what they do to their bodies, no more then it is up to me to tell them what to name their kids.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I condone people living their lives as they wish as long as it doesn't affect mine; therefore, these guys getting high and maybe cutting off a finger, hand, leg etc, doesnt affect me at all.

If an accident happens they will not have time to detox and will be busted...not only that but will be up shit creek because workers comp wont touch them...lesson learned a hard way but it is their choice.

I personally do not use drugs, that doesnt mean that it is up to me to tell them what they do to their bodies, no more then it is up to me to tell them what to name their kids.

I understand.

You support illegal drug use.

In the context of this thread and getting a DOT certificate it DOES affect the public, i.e YOU ... i.e a bus load of kids... so on and so on.

SittinGrumpy

I understand.

You support illegal drug use.

In the context of this thread and getting a DOT certificate it DOES affect the public, i.e YOU ... i.e a bus load of kids... so on and so on.
Actually, my husband was a pot head and everytime I found it I would flush it; I hated it, I hated everything about it; it was still his choice.

How many times have you read/heard, "Bus Load of Kids killed by Man Smoking a Bowl", none but wait....how many times has the headline read "Drunk Driver Killed...."

One is legal and the other isn't....doesnt make either of them right or wrong IMO

We can agree to disagree.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
We can agree to disagree.
No we can not.

Your thinking is convoluted and back asswards.

You drove the "I have no clue what I'm saying" nail in the coffin by using the "DWI vs Pot head" defense.

Every pot head on the planet uses that line, yet it does not address the legality of the issue.

I'm done, believe what you will.

SittinGrumpy

Your thinking is convoluted and back asswards.

I love you too :)

Every pot head on the planet uses that line, yet it does not address the legality of the issue.
The legality was never the issue, I think we all know it is illegal. Should they be doing it, no. Should they lie for a job, no. Can you or I stop them? no