Does size matter

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Ladies, Does size matter? Is there to big, to small, just right, to deformed? Share your strength expierence and hope with us!

Men, in your life, do you believe women think size matters?

and for both, how important is it over all, and to a healthy sex life and or relastionship?

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
it has to be adequate and know what its doing.

it should also have good hands and a strong tongue.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Ladies, Does size matter? Is there to big, to small, just right, to deformed? Share your strength expierence and hope with us!

and for both, how important is it over all, and to a healthy sex life and or relastionship?
Size matters. But only because if it's too big, it's going to hurt like hell. Without getting personal, my ex was too big. Im not going to talk about my husbands penis, im sure he wouldnt like me talking to a bunch of strangers about it, but its just right. :yociexp77:

I don't think size makes for a healthy sex life. I think that if two people love eachother, and do other things other than just go for it, than they will have a healthy sex life.

All in all, a couples attraction to eachother, pysically and mentally makes for a healthy sex life.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Of course size matters. Anyone that says differently is lying, and probably has something sized differently than they or their partner wants, or hasn't experienced much difference in the size department.

However, what most people don't think about (or are afraid to mention) is the fact that men aren't the only ones that come with different sized reproductive parts. There are plenty of loose, middle sized, and tight pussies out there too.

So, in short, I think it's a matter of two people being compatible size-wise. A large sized man is going to hurt a tight woman, and if the man's small and the woman has a ginormous hole, neither one are going to feel much.

Of course, some women like a man to be large enough to be able to cause some pain. In my experience, women generally like to be controlled during sex, and pain is an element in that. It makes them feel more needed, wanted, secure, safe, etc. Of course, I realize this thread isn't about sexuality in general, but I do think that relates to the size issue.

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii

Size DOES NOT matter. Its how you feel about one another.The psychological WITH the physical.
Stimuli is stimuli... being able to orgasm is NOT defined by your mate's parts.

Take men for example.. you can "milk the prostate" and they will cum whether they want to or not. What does that have to do with intimacy? It could be used with intimacy.. but alone? Its just a milking.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yes and no. Not in the "It's gotta be a monster cock" way that size usually "matters".

I, personally, am terrified of big ones. One of the reasons my hubby doesn't get as much as... anyways....

Basically, medium and skinny, please.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Of course size matters. You're not going to stir her much with 2 inches. Then again, if you think that having 10 inches means you can ignore foreplay, get used to your hand cause that's all the pussy you're going to get. Bottom line, thick and long enough to do the job and enough experience to know that foreplay is not a soccer term.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Whoever said "Size doesn't matter" was a complete idiot (or a guy with a tiny dick - that's my guess). To small - uhm, that's more like throwing a wiener (not the dog) down the hallway. To big - nah thanks. To long - I don't think that getting your lungs tickled is a turn on.

There is a perfect size.

Ok... I need to go and have a look at it right now...

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Whoever said "Size doesn't matter" was a complete idiot (or a guy with a tiny dick - that's my guess). To small - uhm, that's more like throwing a wiener (not the dog) down the hallway. To big - nah thanks. To long - I don't think that getting your lungs tickled is a turn on.

There is a perfect size.

Ok... I need to go and have a look at it right now...

Your hands were cold .....

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Yes it matters... No pencil dicks please. Oh yeah, you had better know how to use that tongue of yours.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It is more important to be able to make us happy, rather than having a large penis. Men believe that we have a fixation on penises, as many men have, but most women appreciate other parts of a man's body and his personality.
A small dick is great for oral (I can suck on it longer without gagging) or anal (large dicks fucking hurt there.)
Large dicks are great for doggie style or straddling a guy.
Average dicks are the best in my opinion, more satisfying for a wider range of positions.
So yeh, size matters.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Of course there's such a thing as too big or too small. There's also adequate and wonderful.

Hell, if guys can have preferences in boobs, why should they be at all surprised that chicks have penis preferences?

However, if a guy can deliver earth-shattering orgasms, he has nothing to worry about.

=)