Does this make me look fat?

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where is the donation button? Can I pay via PayPal? Oh, wait... she is not from Africa....

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Poor thing. She has such a beautiful face... why is this 'fashionable' ?

I guess on the upside, you couldn't get her pregnant, even if ya tried - so you wouldn't have to worry about a condom at all. No STD's cuz who else is gonna fuck it?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Can I send her a sammich by mail? Fed Ex? Something?
She'd only view it as something evil to come steal away all her control and beauty. Skinny freaks is messed up like that.

She'd prolly give it to her fatty sister. What'dya bet the rest of her family is overweight?

SlimSkeeter

She'd only view it as something evil to come steal away all her control and beauty. Skinny freaks is messed up like that.

She'd prolly give it to her fatty sister. What'dya bet the rest of her family is overweight?
I would hope that at least some of them eat on a daily basis instead of once a week. I don't know how she is able to walk in front of a fan or outside at all.

SittinGrumpy

I cannot beleive that anyone would find that sexy. She looks sick, why would anyone put her on a cat walk....

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I cannot beleive that anyone would find that sexy. She looks sick, why would anyone put her on a cat walk....
Obviously it's holocaust sheik, the follow up to the highly vaunted heroine sheik.

This chick is fat as hell. She could easily lose another 25 to 50 grams in her legs alone.

You guys are crazy!

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
Ya'll say what you want, I think it would be fun to fuck her just so I could see the outline of my cock through her abdominal cavity...

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Apparently someone has been spying on me in the shower... :khi4h:
Yea....either that or I acknowledge that the girl in the pic is so skinny she's basically a skin condom. Put any sized chubby in that thing it'll punch through.
Also, I'm betting since she doesn't eat, hence doesn't poop, she loves it in the ass---gotta be there for sumthin amirite?...Sorry, that was carry over from Kommie's buttsecks thread.