Does your significant other look like your ex?

SittinGrumpy

Yes I am serious.

Part 1 - Does the man/woman you are with now look like the men/women you have dated in the past?

I love blue eyes and today I discovered that the men in my life that i have cared the most for have blue eyes BUT none of them look alike.

Part 2 - What would you think of a person with whom you were once married to/dated, marrying someone who looked just like you?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Yes I am serious.

Part 1 - Does the man/woman you are with now look like the men/women you have dated in the past?
I think that the guys I have dated are all somewhat similar to each other because my taste stays the same. They even have similar attitudes.

Part 2 - What would you think of a person with whom you were once married to/dated, marrying someone who looked just like you?
If my ex did this then I would feel like he must have still wanted me to have found my twin.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
1. I have a mold for the type of chicks I go after. It's not because I like them to look like each other, it's because I have refined my list of physical attributes which I deem to be most visually appealing to me. This narrows down the list to a pretty slim selection.

2. I don't give a fat fuck with a six pack what either of my ex wives do. They're both shallow, pious, cunts and they've both ended up with carbon copies of me.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
My current girlfriend is much thinner than all of my ex-girlfriends.

Most of my ex-girlfriends have been shortish brunettes, current girlfriend is exactly that albeit slightly taller.

If there is a next girlfriend, she'll probably be blonde, thin and have massive mammories.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
No.

-half hispanic/half italian: black hair, brown eyes, dark skin - straight hair
-hispanic/spanish: brown hair, brown eyes, light skin - curly hair
-white: brown hair, brown eyes, light skin - straight hair - giant mole
-hispanic/american indian/white (and husband): dark blonde hair, green eyes, medium skin tone - straight hair

I went through puberty and married my husband in Texas. You can't really escape the partial hispanic descent.

I DO NOT like guys with the same features I have. Light blonde/blue eyes. I have a mirror. It works fine.

If any of my exes had a girlfriend who looked like me, I might think it was kind of interesting - but personality determines compatibility, so I really wouldn't think there was much meaning to it. And besides, there are not many women who naturally look like me anyhow.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I'm bored and not tired. So here's all of it.

1) No.
The following is a comparison between the wife and the girl just before (and a little bit during) her.

Wife: Face is gorgeous
Ex: Face wasn't gorgeous, but she wasn't a butterface either. But she did have a big fuckin head.
Wife: Doesn't wear make-up, doesn't need makeup. It's the most unblemished and perfect skin tone I've ever seen.
Ex: Never saw her without makeup. Never.
Wife: Looks awsome when she wakes up.
Ex: She disgusted me. She looked like fuckin hell in the morning. Ever see candid pictures of Pamela Anderson in the morning without make up? Yea, it was kinda like that.
Wife: Body isn't as good as the ex's.
Ex: Was a fitness model--yea no seriously---A pleasant consequence to being an exercise science major the guidance counselor doesn't want you to know about. She had a six pack and a set of perfect and firm tits between a C and D cup. I fucked them...when allowed. I miss her body some days. I've never seen another girl like her. Every other fit girl I've ever seen has had barely noticeable tits.
Wife: Brunette
Ex: Blond
Wife: Fuckin brilliant woman. She's never had below a 4.0
Ex: Cumulative college GPA was 3.4
Wife: Doesn't snore.
Ex: Snored...loudly. I never told her, but it was part of the reason we broke up.
Wife: Loves to fuck/good in the sack.
Ex: Was a confused christian that would allow herself to act sinfully only if she was really horned up. When she allowed it, it was rememberable and good only because of her insane body and her allowance of my cock between her tits. She considered doggy style "adventurous" if that paints a better picture.
Wife: Loves football and watching sports. She can hang with the guys.
Ex: Loves...I don't know, I didn't pay that much attention to her. She was probably into shopping, shoes, and getting her hair done.

2) It wouldn't surprise me. I learned later that our breakup really fucked her head up. Also, I'm all that and a bag of chips, so of-fucking-course she'd find someone that looked like me.

SlimSkeeter

Absolutely none of my ex's look alike. Some were short, some were tall, some blond, some brunette, some skinny, some curvy....all different color eyes, as well.

As for them dating someone looking like me, after me....no, but I have had one who I managed to stay friends with somehow tell me that her current boy-toy ACTED exactly like me. In fact he reminded her of me, apparently. I met the guy...........I'm not that big of a douche, nor am I that much of a moron. I've never met a straight guy who actually giggled before...I'm still not sure I have.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
My ex has long brown hair and brown eyes, my current has long black hair and green eyes. They look nothing alike, whomever my ex is with now, I could care less.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Some dudes can actually pull off the long hair look if they have the right face.
Think Fabio except less blond and less homo erotic.
Indeed, however they both have long hair... so maybe she just likes long hair on guys?

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
My husband and my ex are not in the least bit alike, in looks, style, personality or anything.

Oh, wait.... they both have excellent taste in women. And there ends the similarity.