Doll Sex

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A MAN has smashed his way into an adult shop and had sex with blow-up dolls before abandoning the sex toys in a nearby lane.

Business owners in Cairns believe the same culprit is responsible for break-ins and till thefts at the Sapphire Bar on Lake St and three break-ins at the Laneway Adult Shop off Spence St in recent days.

His method of entry is to smash through walls and squeeze through tight holes, The Cairns Post reports.

The owner of the adult shop, who wished to be named only as Vogue, said that in a first unreported break-in, the man had stolen five dolls and had sex with one of them.

“He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley,†he said.

“It is totally bizarre. It is a real concern that someone like that is out on the street.â€

Vogue said a sex toy also went missing in the second break-in and that the offender had a liking for the doll model named "Jungle Jane", which had been taken on both occasions.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
"His method of entry is to smash through walls and squeeze through tight holes" <--- that right there is down right sexy.

SlimSkeeter

We've ALREADY READ THIS ON INCOGS SITE!

It was determined that Polar Bear was not getting enough.
Some of us hadn't stooped so low as to hit up his site just yet. However, I did hear about this on Bob & Tom the other morning. CLB (creepy little bastard) if you ask me.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
We've ALREADY READ THIS ON INCOGS SITE!
Has this other site got the monopoly on the news now?
As I don't go to this site you speak of, how the fuck would I know you, or everybody else here, has already read it?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
“He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley"

This guy is an amateur.

I haven't been caught!