Don't fucking touch swords...

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Jesus...there isn't nearly enough blood flow to the hand to make it explode like that. In fact, cut your hand off at the wrist, apply pressure, and it will clot and stop bleeding in no time. Farther up the arm, however,....you're pretty much fucked.

But, I'll still listen to your advice about swords...damn dangerously long knives!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
After reading that ^ comment, I decline to view it. Thanks all the same.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Oh well. It froze and I just heard the background guy going "Don't fucking touch swords" then presumably the sound of the other dude's hands splitting and gushing. But it was frozen on the first frame. :khi2d:

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Oh well. It froze and I just heard the background guy going "Don't fucking touch swords" then presumably the sound of the other dude's hands splitting and gushing. But it was frozen on the first frame. :khi2d:
Yeah, it's fucked up, man. I thought it was hilarious. So, I must have watched that bastard 20 times before I posted about it, and it played perfectly every time.

Now that I called you few over to look at it, BAM!....it hasn't worked right since. Or, it does work right after it plays through 6-7 times, but by then you kinda already know what to expect and it's not nearly as hysteria-inducing.

Grrr and dammit.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Yeah, it's fucked up, man. I thought it was hilarious. So, I must have watched that bastard 20 times before I posted about it, and it played perfectly every time.

Now that I called you few over to look at it, BAM!....it hasn't worked right since. Or, it does work right after it plays through 6-7 times, but by then you kinda already know what to expect and it's not nearly as hysteria-inducing.

Grrr and dammit.
Are you saying that these plonkers here broke it? :10_003:

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Are you saying that these plonkers here broke it? :10_003:

Ha!..No, just noting the annoying coincidence. Bitching that it made me look foolish when everyone clicks on it and it's broken.

I wouldn't think that the small few folks that followed my link on here would have been enough people to mess it up. On the other hand though, my computer/ internet mechanics knowledge is lacking, so I could easily be mistaken.