Dreams (My brain is on crack !)

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I've had some real vivid dreams before, stuff that I've been through and so on.

But I rarely have dreams that are about fantasy based future events, well I should say I rarely remember any of those. Maybe because they do not trigger strong enough emotions to make the dream stay in the memory center past waking up.

Anyway, I had one last night that damn sure stayed after waking.

I don't remember it in detail so I'll give a Cliff Note version:

a) It was about my woman, Absinthe.

b) She was the leader of some anti-evil/invader/monster/alien/whatever it was resistance group.

c) The resistance revered her so much that she was nearly God like.

d) I was 'just' her dude, nothing special about me. ( *sad lip*)

e) She died during an epic battle of biblical proportions... apparently I was not allowed to attend the battle as it was too dangerous ( *sad lip, again*)

f) The Resistance group made a big deal over it and made plans for a statue in her honor. I was not consulted as I was too "distraught" over her loss.

So, I woke up and Absinthe was already up and out of bed. Her not being in bed felt "normal" because I was still riding the emotion of her loss in my dream.

When I went in the kitchen, just seconds later, she was there and I literally had a feeling of intense relief that she was there... as if I had not seen her in years or whatever.

Now, I'm not emotionless and I understand when people are sad over things, but I am almost never given over to emotion ( except anger) and this morning was unusual for me because I had no control over it.

Pretty weird huh ?

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
a) It was about my woman, Absinthe.

b) She was the leader of some anti-evil/invader/monster/alien/whatever it was resistance group.

c) The resistance revered her so much that she was nearly God like.

d) I was 'just' her dude, nothing special about me. ( *sad lip*)

e) She died during an epic battle of biblical proportions... apparently I was not allowed to attend the battle as it was too dangerous ( *sad lip, again*)

f) The Resistance group made a big deal over it and made plans for a statue in her honor. I was not consulted as I was too "distraught" over her loss.
Is her real name John Connor?

Pretty weird huh ?
Yeah. Faggot.

J/k.

I think it's lovely that you met your match... because that's what I believe this dream is confirming to you. That she can fight her own battles, and has already done so in the past without her man giving any assistance.

And that you lurve her. A lot.

*sings* "Cranium and Absinthe, sittin' in a tree....." aaaahahahahaha!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Is her real name John Connor?

Yeah. Faggot.

J/k.

I think it's lovely that you met your match... because that's what I believe this dream is confirming to you. That she can fight her own battles, and has already done so in the past without her man giving any assistance.

Yes on that note, if I were going to psychologically analyse the dream, Cranium - I'd say that you value her life above yours and consider her to be a superior being.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
. That she can fight her own battles, and has already done so in the past without her man giving any assistance.

Yes on that note, if I were going to psychologically analyse the dream, Cranium - I'd say that you value her life above yours and consider her to be a superior being.

Yeah, she is most definitely the tits.

I dig her more than a fat kid likes cake !

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
If I were an evil alien invader, I would kill Absinthe and make a mask out of her face. Then I would wear the mask, and hang out in the kitchen until you woke up.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
What is weird about you guys lying in bed, scratching your hairy nuts, whilst the poor woman is in the kitchen?
Try getting up and getting HER breakfast for a change, if you love her...plonker!!!

I was late getting up because the dream put me off my wake cycle.

Anyway, I don't treat her like shit, I rarely hit her, I'm infrequent in my yelling, I'm interested in her daily this and that .....

What more could a girl want .. jeez.

urateup

Noob a little less
Sep 28, 2009
Missouri
Damn pretty deep dream. I would say your dream represents a fear of losing someone you love so much. I am not a trained head shrink but I had many courses in college in the subject. I would also dare to say that it might also be a warning to stay away from your past lifestyle that you mention in the post, or you could lose this women. Either way I think it is cool that you have these emotions and care to share them. Judging by some of the response posts, it was wasted on some.

S

SlimSkeeter

Damn....Absinthe sounds like Neo!! Is she The One?

ooo...thats got a couple meanings, doesn't it?

S

SlimSkeeter

She's been my 'one' for almost 9 years ... ask me again in 91 years and I'll let ya know.
If we are both alive in 91 years, I'll look you up and ask. I don't foresee me making it past 60 more years, though...and even if I do, if it looks like I'm gonna need someone to change my wrinkled ass and wipe me, I'm taking matters into my own hands.