Dreams..

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I've been having nightmares lately. :( My latest dream happened the night before last. I don't remember much of it, except that there were these two evil women who were trying to put innocent people into a mental hospital.

I remember fighting with one of the women and I stabbed her down her throat (yeah I know, its crazy) with a long sharp metal rod, it pierced her stomach and she choked to death on her stomach bile.

And then I woke up......

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Curious as to what your latest dreams may have been. What is the most fucked up dream you have had?What is the most pleasurable dream ? Tell me....:10_003:
Hmm.. I haven't been remembering my dreams lately.

I have no shortage of fucked up dreams, though. There was the one I had when I was a kid where a television with the 20th Century Fox logo (with the spotlights) was on a rolling TV stand, and it ate my parents and chased me... or there was the one in which I worked for a gift-wrapping service and I woke up screaming and crying because a man was going to throw a huge Christmas tree at me. I dunno. I have tons of them.

I have some really pleasurable ones, too, but I'm not telling those.

:yociexp100:

TOPPAAZ

Still a bit noob
Apr 2, 2008
Northeast
Odd I don't remember my dreams much either.

Last night though I had a dream I was driving the wrong way down the highway being chased by the cops.

Whatever the hell that means.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I had a dream the other night where my grandmother (wasnt the nicest person..) was in her old apt, bedridden like she always was, screaming that she was in pain and wanted her soda with ice. I ignored her. 15 minutes later, I went to check on her and she was dead. Then, the cops came and arrested me for murder.

Im trying to decide if it was a good dream or not.. I know, she looked the exact same way she looked when she was dead in the hospital room.. and it freaked the hell out of me because I was 4 months pregnant at the time, and in my family, everytime a baby is born, a familty member has died.. my 2 cousins were born in 94, both my great grandparents died in 94, my grandfather died in 98, another cousin born in 99.. its creepy..so I believed that their soul is reborn into the baby, and well..yeah..lol. So someone told me that its her telling me she's still here... to make me miserable.

Anyway, a really good dream I had recently..and Im not even sure it was a dream.. I get night hallucinations. Where I see things as I wake up, scream and run and not know it until Im up already and in another mid scream.. well, this happened last week and I saw my grandfather by my door... well, it was a manly figure so I assume it was him.. and he was checking up on me.. I know I screamed and ran..but at first I thought someone was in my house.. but once I saw my husband sleeping, and i checked the whole house, i realized it wasnt anyone.

I have some crazy dreams.

Anyone ever dream of jumping down stairs? I have been having that dream since I was little..and I always feel a little tickle in my stomach.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
^^^ Jenn, I imagined you totally rambling, without taking a breath, and actually saying all of that out loud, with really wide eyes.

I really, really hope your grandmother hasn't become your son.... *shudders*

Anyway, yes, I have strange dreams quite regularly. But I have trouble remembering them unless I've only just woken up.

Although, I always remember the 'nice' ones... oh, if only I could bottle that feeling - I'd make a fortune, and probably put Ann Summers out of business for good.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I get those dreams every once in awhile , where it feels like I am falling and I jolt out of my sleep. I also have dreams that feel so real I wake up crying or happy because of it thinking it was real.
Do you ever wake up and check where you are, then actually feel glad that it was just a dream, because it seemed so real? Ooooh. That's not pleasant.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Weird that you started this thread today, since I had pretty weird dream the night to today.
For some reason that's unclear to me, I kept killing my best friends, one after the other. I had to hide them around in a condo that I shared with a shitload of people, even though the condo was tiny.
It came to a point where I thought, in the dream of course, that I had to kill my best friend for years to cover up all the other murders, but that would in turn make me commit suicide out of guilt. So I rationally came to the conclusion that I'd rather turn myself in then kill my mate.

I never dreamed about that before.
No, usually I have nightmares that I cut me hair for ridiculous reasons, like taking a fucking ferry to a useless place, or that I forget I've quited smoking and suddenly out of the blue starts smoking again. These dreams are fucking depressing.

I should also add that I, thankfully, haven't had another one of those where I vomit thousands upon thousands of leeches until I pass out of exhaustion, all while a kid from "City of God" points a gun at me.

Saucy

San Antonio, TX
Last night I had a dream about the weather channel. Some chick was saying that there were gonna be alot of thunderstorms everywhere. But, when I woke up....it was nothing but hot and hot. I was sad today.

TOPPAAZ

Still a bit noob
Apr 2, 2008
Northeast
Last night I had a dream about the weather channel. Some chick was saying that there were gonna be alot of thunderstorms everywhere. But, when I woke up....it was nothing but hot and hot. I was sad today.
Apparently they skipped you and came here. 1/4" hail and all

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I normally have zombie dreams where i'm either a zombie trying to eat my family and friends or my family and friends are trying to eat me.

But the latest weird one was of me puking up rats. =)

And yes Scabby, i know your pain, i often have dreams of me cutting my hair for ridiculous reasons too.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I often have dreams that run over the course of several nights and weeks like a movie playing out in my head.

I also use dreams to channel useful information and access the subconscious. That's why we often wake up having solved a problem in our lives during the middle of the night.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I haven't had a good dream in a long time. I have no shortage of "nightmares", however. For instance, I had one recently where I was in this room with this chick that, in order for her to not die, she had to have sex with me... but she didn't want to. So, I had to force her. However, I didn't force her conventionally... one of her legs kept growing longer, and to force her to have sex with me, I had to keep tying her leg in knots. Of course, by that time, her leg in so many knots turned me off so there was no way we were going to have sex anyway, so I just left... and I'm assuming she died, since she was screaming after I shut the door on her.