E-mail Scam

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I'm sure most of you from time to time find these scams I'm about to show you in your Spam box.

At times I like to answer them back with a simple "Fuck Off" or more vile threats.

Here is one I got recently:

Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?

Good Day,

I am Mr sama issa, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.

The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$5.5 million dollars,In one of our foreign customer account, who is an investor, Gold Merchant and Federal Government contractor.(Dr. Ahmed Khan. From Iraq) who died along with his entire family during the Iraq war,in 2006.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity.
Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any risk and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider. Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement.

I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that maybe incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response.

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

My Sincere regards,
Mr. sama issa.

Here is my reply:

Great!

I'll send you US$5000 now!

Just give me your address.

Let's start now so we can make MONEY!!!

Now here is the last reply from Sama Issa:

Dear partner,

Thanks a lot for your reply,i want both of us to join hand togetter to let our bank here transfer the money into your bank account,i want you to follow my instrustion on this business, am a christain that belives in God,and i need your trust in this business.

For choosen you is how God made it to be, because i don't know you,but when I came across your contact information (email contact)through the internet in my search for a reliable and trust-worthy fellow, my instinct pointed so much toward you, I had to pray over it before my contact to you.

It took me one week before I made up my mind to contact you over my offer,so i regarded it to be the wish of God for me to have contacted you over my proposal. I said to myself trust can only be build by trusting in God .I have given you the maximum trust i can ever give to anyone, so please do not betray it, and i respect your position.

Do understand that both of us, are to work as one team to inherit this fund, as you know I am your insider in this transaction and I promise to be updating you in all developments as your insider. I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be well with us. I have never contacted any other person in this transaction; I want to handle this business with you alone.

Before we proceed further, I will like you to send me the follows information for concrete relationship, Office & Home telephone, Fax number, Home & Office address And a scaned photo of your ID, for easy locating after the transfer. Bear in mind that phone communication will be much important to sort-out this transaction easily.

I am of average age, married to a wife, and blessed with three children. The perfection of this transaction has so far consumed a great amount of money, energy and is the life line to the future of me and my family, so I do need your assistance in providing a good bank account, your co-operation both morally and financially, your trust and confidence in our ability to finalise this transfer to our mutual benefit, and your guarantee for my share of the money when the transfer has been effected into your bank account, and my security when I do come to your country to collect my share of the money, so I will want you to think again, and inform me if you will guarantee me of all these.

whn i receive your return i will send you application text which you shall retype with your banking information and send it immediately to the foreign remittance department of the bank for the approval and onward transfer of the fund into your nominated bank.

After sending the application please get me inform immediately to enable me follow it up at once and to get you inform of the developments regards this transaction.

Call me on my private number for more explanations: 00226 788 90 557.

Almighty God will bless us more abundantly.
Regards,
Mr.Sama Issa.

Now, I'm looking to you folks to help out with another reply.
Seems easy enough. Maybe I can go in as a God fearing freak or something to start it off.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Before we proceed further, I will like you to send me the follows information for concrete relationship, Office & Home telephone, Fax number, Home & Office address And a scaned photo of your ID, for easy locating after the transfer. Bear in mind that phone communication will be much important to sort-out this transaction easily.

Tell him you're currently unemployed (but have a substantial savings account ) so you can't give him a business phone.
You currently have no HOME phone but do use a pay phone on the corner. It's more reliable and besides, skype makes a phone senseless.
Unfortunately, you just got a DUI so... no valid license (ID) to scan and send but you'd be happy to send a copy of your prom picture so he can see your inner child.

And.. better than phone conversation.. why not just use msn or yahoo or skype for vid conferencing. That would go far towards building your trust (through god) in him as well.

Just a start...

seen those before and these are good ways to get them to stay hooked while not providing anything concrete they can use for say... identity theft ... later on.
I figure.. if they're going to waste my time, I might as well have some fun at their expense.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I think I'll save it for step 4 or 5.

Now is the time to tell him that I'm wealthy and able to fly out there to set up the deal in person. Try to get more info on his location and set a date for a meeting.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
I think I'll save it for step 4 or 5.

Now is the time to tell him that I'm wealthy and able to fly out there to set up the deal in person. Try to get more info on his location and set a date for a meeting.
You'll most likely get a meeting place in London. With an exec from the branch that handles defunct accounts of course.

Let me know how close I am.

EDIT:

I doubt you'll get much information from the actual person emailing you.
At least not more than setting you up with the contact person.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
UPDATE

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your diligent follow up and having time to respond to this transaction so far. I want you to be rest assured that with the way you have responded so far, i have the full confidence in transacting this project with you. Please i want you to relax for i am here in the bank and will remain to guarantee you of smooth transaction from my side.
All you have to do is to follow my instructions. It does not matter where you are from, all that the bank needs is the correct informations of the deceased customer which i am going to make available to you whenever it is needed by the bank management.

I want you to first fill and send the application below to the bank. With that, the bank will be rest assured that there is a beneficiary to the said fund in their procession.
Find below the specimen of application of claim. Please fill the application properly with your receiving bank account details and sent it to the office of the foreign remittance department director of the paying bank in the customer email service address as i have just placed it in this application of claim below.

As you apply to the bank, any mail you received should not be replied to without my knowledge so as to avoid mistake from your side.
Waiting your urgent and possitive response.

My dearest regards
...............................................................................................................................
ATTN: DR, OMAR SENA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
BURKINA FASO , WEST AFRICA .
FAX: (00226-50 42 71 73 )
EMAIL. adb_frm_depart@gala.net

APPLICATION FOR THE URGENT RELEASE OF $5.5 MILLION DOLLARS

I HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK, AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR CHRISTIAN EICH, FROM GERMANY, HOLDER OF THE ACCOUNT NUMBER ADB: 4934109-1401, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT USD $5.5 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY.
SIR, I WISH TO BE INTIMATD ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERED INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:

BANK NAME ;
BANK ADDRESS;
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE;
BANK TEL;
BANK FAX;
BENEFICIARIES NAME;
OCCUPATION;
SEX
COUNTRY
ADDRESS;
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER;
PRIVATE FAX;
I APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH. IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEM WHICH I HAVE JUST SETTLED. I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES IN THIS MATTER.

ANTICIPATING YOUR URGENT COOPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY

YOUR NAME....................

My reply to him:

First, I will fly out there and meet you.

We can go to a coffee shop and fill out the papers.

You are in West Africa? Burkina Faso?
OK, I will fly out there and you meet me at the airport.
I will work on the tickets now and next write you with a date and time.

Don't worry about me. I am a very wealthy man with businesses all over the world.
I have the time and money to meet you.

Cheers

You're money making partner

It's been about 5 days now. I don't know if he will reply back or not. I think I scared him off.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
^LOL

I think you mayyyyyyyybe have too much time on your hands. Good for a laugh, though.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Here is the latest scam mail I've received:

HELLO Dear

How was your day over there in
your country,i believe you had a nice day and that the atmosphere over
there in your country ? Mine is not the best in Dakar Senegal,but i give
glory to God. My name is miss Charity Amaru,i am (25yrs) old single and
never married,but age doesn't matter in a real friendship wish might
lead to more in future.

I think you are a type of person that
can give a consideration to once situation,I will be so happy if you
will aspect me in all sincerity.I have face alot of difficulties
recently so all i need is a very serious and committed individual.Here
is just so uncomfortable at this moment , as a result i am making all
effort to leave here.

Presently i am like one staying in the
prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out
from here soon.I don't have any trusted relatives,all i have is the Rev
father (Man of god), he has been very nice to everyone of us here.I was
depride from my rightful belonging because of my refugee statue.As a
refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it
money or whatever.this is the law Senegal.

Please i would like
to let you know that i have got with me here, my late father's
statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will
like to send to you soon, because when he was alive he deposited some
amount of money in the Bank, which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is $6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US
Dollars).deposit this money,and he used my name as the next of kin to
the money.I am unable take the money because of my refugee statues over
here in Senegal.

I will like you to assist me get back this
money, when the transferred is done
into your account,you will take out little out of the total money and
send to me,this will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to
come to your country.I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt
in anyway,the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend
Sister here who is just like a mother to me.

Please keep it to
yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life
and the money if people gets to know about it.My favorite language is
English. I will like you to call me through this number
00221774563646,it

is
the Rev Father number number,when you call please
ask of Monica Deo,i will be called to respond your call.Have a nice day
and think about my request.Note that you can call from 10am to 6pm
,London GMT time , every week days excluding Sundays.

I will be
waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever,
Miss charity

It even came with a rose in the body of the letter:

AND>>>>>
Two attached photos:

Here is my reply:

Let me guess, you want me to send you some money, say about US$1000 but of course, that won't be enough, so you'll contact me again asking for more money because you have to bribe the officials with another say, US$3000.

After you get your US$4000 or 5000 from me, you'll disconnect contact and run off with my money.

DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M STUPID??!!

I KNOW where you are and I WILL fly out there, hunt you down, kill you, rip your head off and shit down your throat.
You better watch your back where ever you go. You never know when I'll sneak up behind you and stick a knife into you.......

While you're reading this, be sure to share it with the other two monkeys sitting to your left and right in that stinking hot fucking Internet hole you've got yourself working in all fucking day long, because I will be coming after them as well........You're all three DEAD!!........

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
^ I'm guessing the number she wants you to call is a premium rate line.

On second thoughts maybe you're missing out on 6.7M? Better call to find out...

Keep us updated!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I just got this in my Spam folder. Is this for real?
If not, how do I report this?

YAHOO MSN LIVE HOTMAIL INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: YAHOO7/56789034678
BATCH: 023257297137
Registered Lottery No 440969
(Thanks for contributing to our Financial Success)

ATTENTION: Email LUCKY Account Owner

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the UK
Sweepstakes International Programme.Therefore you have been approve
for a lump sum payout (£1,000,000 Pounds) in the Uk Sweepstakes
International Program held on 24th July and release 30th July 2010.
Your e-mail ID emerged as one of the winners in the 1st category.
Please fill the form below and send it to our payment department with the
contact given below.
============================================================
(REMMITANCE DIRECTOR)
NAME: MR. WEST NEWTON
EMAIL:Claimoffic01@live.co.uk
Tel:+44-782-778-5454

=============================================================
To View Some Of Our Past Lucky Winner Click:

http://img.timeinc.net/TFK/media/news/2006a/060222_lottery_hor.jpg
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2005/09/23/lottery-winners-inside.jpg

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1 Full Name:
2 Full Address:
3 Status:
4 Occupation:
5 Phone Number:
6 Country:

Yours faithfully,

Mrs.Sherrell Barber (Zonal Coordinator)
YAHOO MSN HOTMAIL PROMOTIONS

SlimSkeeter

Dude, 3 things:

1.) Never get caught fucking with a mans dope.

2.) Never get caught fucking with his money.

3.) Never get caught fucking with his woman.
Saw a typo, fixed it for ya. You're welcome.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Dude, 3 things:

1.) Never fuck with a mans dope.

2.) Never fuck with his money.

3.) Never fuck with his woman.

The operative term there being "man".

So, I'd feel safe smoking your weed while fucking your old lady and charging her for experiencing what sex is SUPPOSED to be like.

Cheers!