Easter Holidays

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Nothing out of the ordinary. A quiet, uneventful holiday at home without the inconvenience of any visitors. The chilluns enjoyed themselves at least.

Did you do anything special?

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Oh, I'll find you. Ireland is not that big.
So, I'm looking for a gob on a stick with an equally gobby missus.
Is Friday okay?
:khi2d:
Friday'll be grand. I'll just keep my eyes open for a manc bitch with frog eyes. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll more than likely hear that irritating accent before I see you.

:khi2d:

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Friday'll be grand. I'll just keep my eyes open for a manc bitch with frog eyes. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll more than likely hear that irritating accent before I see you.

Tomorrow is no longer convenient. And anyway, trying to find a gobby couple with a bag full'o kids in Ye Olde Eire would be like pissing in the wind. So I'll wait until your next visit to Manchester with the rest of the pikey bunch at the funfair.

Do you have personalised plates on yo van?

Oh, and dags.... do you have dags?

:khi7h:

It's possible her new teats will arrive first. Look out for those.

They're not teats.... they's some lovely boobage!

:10_003:

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Tomorrow is no longer convenient. And anyway, trying to find a gobby couple with a bag full'o kids in Ye Olde Eire would be like pissing in the wind. So I'll wait until your next visit to Manchester with the rest of the pikey bunch at the funfair.
A bag full of kids?? I don't know how you carry kids around in
England. But over here we use these things called prams and strollers. Perhaps you've heard of them. And I'm the buggy manoeuvring master if I do say so myself.

I would never visit Manchester. I can't stand the smell of English people. Water must cost a lot over there. Or else plumber do. Either way, you all need some sort of hygiene control.

Actually, it could be too late for the Manchester people. I'm surprised you even notice when the pikeys are in Manchester. Or is it quite obvious when a fresher odour comes blowing through the rotten drug infested slums.

:yociexp27: