ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from
Northwestern University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with
one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached
it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments.

Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son.. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing.

The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peters legs and slammed his stupid ass against the railing, killing him instantly.

Apparently it wasn't the same elephant.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Damn... I wish I could've been at the zoo (with a camcorder) when that happened.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
hahahaha

What's it like to be on the receiving end for a change, scabbynuts?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
ahahahaha

What's it like to be on the receiving end for a change, scabbynuts?
Receiving end of what? A joke between two friends?

Poor Pinky. You've been bitterly waiting a long time for someone to put me in my place, haven't you?

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
If Peter Davies were alive today that man would punch you in the fucking mouth for saying this story is bullshit!
Damn me and my insensitivity.

Maybe I can complete the job by finding his grave and pissing on it.

Anyone able to find a peter davies who died around 2006? I won't do the research, but I'll piss on the grave.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Receiving end of what?
Poor Pinky. You've been bitterly waiting a long time for someone to put me in my place, haven't you?
I wondered how you liked being exposed as a phoney who posts bullshit that is over 30 years old.
I don't wait for anyone to be put in their place, as personally, I don't give a fuck what you post. Just keep your great flapping mouth shut next time someone else posts something that is "old hat."

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I wondered how you liked being exposed as a phoney who posts bullshit that is over 30 years old.
I don't wait for anyone to be put in their place, as personally, I don't give a fuck what you post. Just keep your great flapping mouth shut next time someone else posts something that is "old hat."
You don't give a fuck what I post, but you want me to keep my mouth shut.

Are you actively TRYING to sound like a raving dumbass?

Also, what the fuck are you even talking about....bashing someone for posting shit that is 'old hat' isn't exactly something I'm renowned for. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Post it.

Otherwise slink on back into your fucking hole and stay there, twit.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Says the queen of copy and paiste

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Let me spell it out for you half witted cunts.
There is a group of smart assholes here who take delight in ridiculing others posts, especially looking for errors or any other opportunity to mock the originator of the post.
When you cunts fuck up you get all up in arms and lie and try to bullshit your way out of it.
It is really no wonder that a large part of the membership don't post at all...why the fuck should they, when you pathetic bunch of little macho men who are so up yourselves, will attack them for making honest mistakes. You think because you are Americans or know each other from another forum that you have the right to degrade others. Well fuck you lot. You were snivelling cowards at FY and you are just as whiney and gutless as you are here. You really are a pitiful group of spineless boys who think that you are men.
I spit in the face of you queer cunts....you know who you are.
Now fuck off unless you can grow some balls.
I will now increase my posting just to slut you off even further.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from
Northwestern University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with
one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached
it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments.

Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son.. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing.

The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peters legs and slammed his stupid ass against the railing, killing him instantly.

Apparently it wasn't the same elephant.
You really should find some new material dude. Your starting to repeat yourself.:yociexp63: