End Of Marriage/Relationship

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
So when or how did you know your marriage or relationship had ended.
Did he/she just stop coming home?
Was there another person involved?
When did you know for certain?
Anything funny or humorous?
I knew mine was finished when my hubby spent more time with my g/f than I did.

SlimSkeeter

Last time, it was when the only time I got a call to hang out together was when she wanted more money. Oh yes! Also, it kinda drove it home when I met her mother who had supposedly died a few months before.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
Mine pretended to have cancer. After refusing to go to a doctor, saying she doesnt have enough money blah blah blah, I insisted she goes, since I have an account there, 75% of which, the company pays. Still, no, she doesnt wanna go. She also only fell ill whe it pleased her. Like on Mondays. Friday night comes, she's as fit as a fiddle, and off to the club with one of my mates. working at night, running the lights and sound for events, I very seldomly went out on weekends. Not that the local clubs are something I fancy going to, anyway.
It's only after my mate had to go to Kenya, our neighbouring country, for work, I finally decided "Fuck this bitch"
This was due to the fact that she too, had a job in Kenya, all of a sudden. She callled me from Kenya, crying, going on and on about how sorry she is, she "forgot" to tell me about the new job, fucking miles away.
Yeah fucking right. So I asked her if it has anything to do with the fact that this cunt of a mate of mine is on Kenya as well. "Are you serious? Is he in Kenya as well?"
I said "Yes, you dumb fucking whore, and you should know that! . . . You are in fact, USING HIS FUCKING PHONE!!!"
Ha . . .. God, what a daft cunt.
So I threw all her clothes in the dog kennels to make a nice, soft, warm bed.
They enjoyed her shoes as well, and fucked up the whole lot in a matter of days.

SlimSkeeter

Ha . . .. God, what a daft cunt.
So I threw all her clothes in the dog kennels to make a nice, soft, warm bed.
They enjoyed her shoes as well, and fucked up the whole lot in a matter of days.
Hehe..I've been giving away stuffs from a certain someone in my past. Good idea, using the clothes to keep the dogs warm in winter. I will remember that if Salvation Army doesn't want some of them.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I was with my ex for 2 years and for a good half of that time, I only stayed with him because I had no choice. I pretty much couldn't live at home, so I stayed with his family.

He isn't a bad guy. He's just a wuss. I have a strong personality, big ego, and speak my mind. If you can't match it... we don't work. That was the problem. He was so docile and easily manipulated by his mother that he would often just roll over like a lil abused puppy whenever we had disagreements.

Sadly, there was almost never even any yelling or anything. I would realize he was just doing the puppy thing and feeling bad... so I'd leave it alone.

Then. My now husband started to come back into my life through his sister. We had gone to school together (his sis and me) and I had been friends with their whole family since I was 12... six years later, at 18, I was suddenly interesting to the Hub.

I hung out at the sis's family's house a lot. I started talking to the hub more and really started to fall hard for him. I had NO clue he was into me too. He talks to everyone. every. one. on. the. planet. So I thought maybe he was just blabbing more? But the fact that I had such strong feelings for him and zero for my current boyfriend solidified my decision to break it off with him and turn my life upside down again. hehe, and BOY did I.

On Christmas morning, the ex showed up with a boatload of presents he'd bought for me and my father. I was eating peanut butter toast for breakfast. He sobbed and begged me to give him a chance - that he could never love anyone else (and so on and so forth... ugh). No emotion whatsoever, I told him he would get over it and needed to leave and preferably take his gifts with him.

He refused, saying they were a piece of his heart or some such. Before we broke up, he was an avid non-smoker, non-drinker. He was pretty mild except for the mohawk.

After me? He's happily in a relationship with a cute lil chick. He smokes a pack a day, drinks a whole hell of a lot, has a million tattoos and piercings, has bought a new car, has had 4 different jobs, plays in a band, and is completely emo.

I think I broke him =(

BUT! He's happy... so ya know. Whatever.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Once she asked me how to work the grill. Why on god's green earth would a girl want to know how to cook out doors? I didn't ask to learn how to work the dishwasher so I figured she was trying to be self sufficient for a reason. Dirty Whore!

Once I found out from someone else telling me about this girl I was secretly fooling around with and another guy getting together. I figured we were over at that point. I asked her about it and she said yes, and when I asked why she hadn't told me she stated she had forgot and also because I had been really busy lately and didn't want to bother me. Thanks.

Finally. . Stella stopped returning my YIM's.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I've been married twice and divorced twice.

First was my high school sweetheart. Prom queen. The typical hot chick with a chip on her shoulder the size of the Rock of fuckin Gibraltar. Once we were married, she wanted to settle down (at age 18), start a family, garner a respectable career and all I wanted to do was drink and blow shit up. She divorced me, remarried, has her home, career, family. I enlisted, drank, and blew shit up. We're still great friends.

My second was the same situation. She wanted a family, home, etc. I still wanted to drink and blow shit up. She started getting fat, though. So I divorced her.

Now I'm free to drink and blow shit up.

frozenstar

mai pen rai
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Japan
Relationships? Marriages?

Oh, those are those things that involve financial ruin, lack of sex, and a general state of despair and misfortune, right? Yeah, I tried that a couple times. Never really worked out favorably... for either party. So I'm going to continue being what the Thai refer to as a butterfly for the foreseeable future.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
How do you know when it's over?

When the hallway sex starts.

You know...passing each other in the hallway.... and saying "Fuck you."

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Relationships? Marriages?

Oh, those are those things that involve financial ruin, lack of sex, and a general state of despair and misfortune, right? Yeah, I tried that a couple times. Never really worked out favorably... for either party. So I'm going to continue being what the Thai refer to as a butterfly for the foreseeable future.
You totally did the "butterfly" with your hands after writing that, didn't ya?

*fist bump*

On topic: She said some stuff while I tried to sleep, I mumbled something before drifting of to sleep and the next morning I found myself single and confused.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
. . Stella stopped returning my YIM's.
Stella deleted YIM. And all the other shite clogging up the pooter. Sorry :)

Anyway, my first 'serious' relationship was going quite well until we rented my parents house from them. We both had jobs, and planned to marry the following year. We booked everything well in advance - church, function room, chose the menu, told his kids they were bridesmaids and took them for dress fittings etc etc.

Then he lost his job. He didn't seem to be actively seeking work for a while... he said he wanted a couple of weeks to get things done in the house. The weeks turned into months, and he suddenly started to panic about us not being able to pay for the nuptuals and all the trimmings.

One night I went to work (in a pub) at the usual time, expecting him to be sleeping by the time I got home. But he turned up at the pub around 10pm looking very pale and shaken. He downed a pint in one go (not like him at all) and told me that the police were at our house and he had to hide somewhere. He didn't tell me anymore details - just that he'd be in touch soon. Needless to say, I returned home as soon as I could. He was right - the police were everywhere and had been through my house with a fine-toothed comb looking for evidence.

After a while, the police told me exactly what had happened in my absence....

The man I was going to spend the rest of my life with had dismantled the breezeblock wall in the loft and broke into the next house through the attic door. He took some electrical flex with him and snatched a duvet from one of the bedrooms on his way downstairs. The lady of the house knew nothing of his prescence until he opened the door to the lounge. He threw the duvet over her as she arose from her chair and wound the flex tightly around her - shoulders to hips. She must have been fucking terrified. He threw her to the floor and told her not to move while he ransacked the house looking for cash. (He had once told me that all old people keep their money in the house because they "don't trust banks" - I think he really believed it too).

She was a widow. She was 70 something. She looked badly beaten and bruised after the attack.

It still makes me feel sick.

End of relationship.

Fyi: He got 6 years for Aggravated Burglary and 4 years for Conspiracy. The sentences ran concurrently because he pleaded guilty. He was a free man 5 years later and now works as a postman (a position of trust??). Wtf is that about.

D-Day

Noob a little less
Aug 12, 2009
She keeps on asking if I'm happy, am I looking for someone else, hell if she doesn't stop I just might take her up on it.

bahumbas

Dude!
Aug 29, 2009
I've been married twice and divorced twice.

First was my high school sweetheart. Prom queen. The typical hot chick with a chip on her shoulder the size of the Rock of fuckin Gibraltar. Once we were married, she wanted to settle down (at age 18), start a family, garner a respectable career and all I wanted to do was drink and blow shit up. She divorced me, remarried, has her home, career, family. I enlisted, drank, and blew shit up. We're still great friends.

My second was the same situation. She wanted a family, home, etc. I still wanted to drink and blow shit up. She started getting fat, though. So I divorced her.

Now I'm free to drink and blow shit up.
I really like the part about blowing shit up. How come women don't like that does make me wonder.