*excited*

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I'm going to Argentina on a business trip! :D

I was chosen to go over there and train our sister companies employees on the database. I have done training in-house, but never internationally. I am sooo excited. I haven't been out of the country for EONS. Well, only once a couple of years ago for a friend's wedding - but that was to UK so doesn't count!

I know it's not a holiday because I have to get down to serious bizness - but still I'll be there for 2 weeks!

Yes, it's Winter there....

Leaving next Tuesday. Eeep!!!

:yociexp83:

Anyone else been to Argentina before? I'm going to Buenos Aires - apparently it's similar to New York (my Argentine friend said) - as it's the city that never sleeps? He said restaurants are open 24/7 and you can go to the theatre and watch a play @ 4am!! Hahaha.. that is just craaaazy.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Ooooooo.. sweet! Sounds like fun! Take lots of pictures. :)

Will you get much time to get out and play?

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
I think you'll like the visit. It's been a number of years since I've been there, but at the time the people were very friendly and the food was great. Schedules are a little odd though, a lot of the better places to eat don't serve dinner until ten if I remember correctly. If you have a sweet tooth, check out some of the bakeries, I loved medialunas (think sticky sweet croissant, great for breakfast with strong tea) and haven't found the equal here in the states.

I agree with Violet, lots of pics! Have a great time!

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Can you please smuggle someone into Argentina for me? You'll have to travel via Barcelona first. His name is Lionel. He'll easily fit in your luggage. Make sure he doesn't come back. You'll forever be welcomed a hero on the streets of Manchester. Ta.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ooooooo.. sweet! Sounds like fun! Take lots of pictures. :)

Will you get much time to get out and play?
I guess, the weekend!! Hehehe. Plus my boss has said they go out for dinner most nights - so that will be fun also.

Apparently all they eat is steak..... so Imma be the size of a house when I come back.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
^ Chubby chaser.

Lol..."you take your girl and multiply her by four"

NOICE.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
i would rather trade with you, im at the airport (OR Tambo) waiting for a flight to Zambia
Oooh.. yeah I think I'm happy to be me too.

Can you please smuggle someone into Argentina for me? You'll have to travel via Barcelona first. His name is Lionel. He'll easily fit in your luggage. Make sure he doesn't come back. You'll forever be welcomed a hero on the streets of Manchester. Ta.
Sowwi, I'm going via Madrid. Would like to help you out and all.... but...

. Schedules are a little odd though, a lot of the better places to eat don't serve dinner until ten
That's completely normal for Spain, so shouldn't be too much of a stretch!

Firestorm said:
lots of pics! Have a great time!
Yes! Muchos fotossssss!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Er whoops. ^

Soooo yay. I took some pictures finally.

I shall be uploading them to facebook soon. But first...... I think I will go out and eat. Room service is a little bit too expensive, unless I want to take out a mortgage - of course.

Oh and today was actually SUNNY! Sunny! Imagine that, in winter!