F.f.f.freeeeeeeeeeeezing

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ught. It was SEVEN DEGREES TODAY!!!

I can't be bothered to work out the Farenheit... but in Celcius that's pretty damn cold. (FOR SPAIN)

Buuuuuuut, could be worse could still be in the UK.

This is what it looks like over there:

AND it was my first day back to work after 2 weeks holiday. uGHT.

On the plus side, it's FRIDAY! ... So I only had to work one day... (stupid company policy about not being able to take more than 2 weeks off including weekends...which meant going back next Monday was out - go figure)... Makes perfect sense.

I am sitting here with a COLD.. again.. after just getting over my "winter illness". I really need to buy some gloves.

At least I bought some wood for log fire tonight. Yummy.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ok so it's actually 44.6F.

I hate Winter... UGHT. Why do you think I moved to a HOT country away from stinky cold UK?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I am wearing... 2 jumpers and 1 shirt and 1 scarf, one pair of courdroy trousers, thick socks and a skirt ( which is keeping my knees warm).

And now it's 4ºC (39.2ºF)

Brr.

SlimSkeeter

Would you like me to cuddle with you? I'm a big boy and I could keep you all warm and toasty. Plus we could burn your dining room table. That's a cozy glow just waiting to be sparked ;)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Would you like me to cuddle with you? I'm a big boy and I could keep you all warm and toasty. Plus we could burn your dining room table. That's a cozy glow just waiting to be sparked ;)
Goood Lord. I wouldn't burn my dining room table for all the tea in China. We can burn yours though,if you like. :)

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
It's -6 C here today. It's beautiful outside! Definitely the go outside and do something type of weather. Finally it's warming up. Yay.

LethalDose

Noob a little less
Mar 14, 2008
Right now it`s 25 degrees F...Up from a nice 0 this morning.

The water supply to the bathroom sink, camode(sp), and the washer has frozen up this morning..but I still have a functioning shower and kitchen sink.

Needless to say, I`ve had a splitting headache all day.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
It's 42 degrees celcius here this morning according to my thermometer outside. I get 2 summers in 2010 courtesy of my trip to the USA in June/July. Bahaha!