FACEOFF! Social Group Warz!

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Who is a member of which group? Who is a member of both? (Scabby = guilty of this)

I have NO idea why these groups are forming, but it would seem that there is no "in" crowd element involved (before someone suggests this may be the case).

Nope. I'm just in the one Buttboy isn't. Lol.

THEREFORE.... As a member of the eThuG NatioN, I am happy to announce a faceoff. Right here. Right now. In this here thread. You are welcome.

*Please state the group you are representing - as this is not in the member info under your avatar.... perhaps that would be a good idea? Cranium - what do you think?*

So, eThuG NatioN Vs Bad Ass Motherfuckers in a war of words! (Oh my god, what have I done?) Aww fuck it. Have at it - and have fun with it!

I can't start, because anyone that knows me will be aware that I couldn't flame a Whopper if I worked at Burger King.

:yociexp63:

GO!

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I think you're secretly banging Buddha.

You lavish him with all kinds of attention, you talk about him constantly, and now here you are doing exactly what he's been trying to do for months now. (Stirring up a flame war)

I can't imagine what you see in the dude, personally, but to each his/ her own, I suppose.

Oh and on topic: B.A.M.F. Rules your ass. ...dorks. :khi7m:

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I think you're secretly banging Buddha.

You lavish him with all kinds of attention, you talk about him constantly, and now here you are doing exactly what he's been trying to do for months now. (Stirring up a flame war)

I can't imagine what you see in the dude, personally, but to each his/ her own, I suppose.

Oh and on topic: B.A.M.F. Rules your ass. ...dorks. :khi7m:
I know, I know, I should ignore him.

But I'm NOT stirring up a flame war.... it's fer fun.

Oh, and, is that all you have? I expected more from you.

B.A.M.F = Barmy Army of Many Fools.

Take THAT!

:laluot_03:

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I know, I know, I should ignore him.

But I'm NOT stirring up a flame war.... it's fer fun.

Oh, and, is that all you have? I expected more from you.

B.A.M.F = Barmy Army of Many Fools.

Take THAT!

:laluot_03:
Let me tell you a little story, there young lady.....

I get up in the morning about a half hour before the sun does because fuck that shit...the sun gets up AFTER me. ....So I get up...shake off the excess badassness that has developed around my bad ass sleeping body, whilst I was laid...sleeping. So, I walk down the hallway, turn the corner into the bathroom and piss 100% pure excellance into the toilet...all while standing in the doorway.. ....From there, my day only gets more interesting, but I think you get the point.

The point is....eat my poop-sausage.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
*finds himself a good seat

*should be finding himself a good social group instead... ( I hear "eThuG NatioN" is pretty shit-hot)*

Let me tell you a little story, there young lady.....

I get up in the morning about a half hour before the sun does because fuck that shit...the sun gets up AFTER me. ....So I get up...shake off the excess badassness that has developed around my bad ass sleeping body, whilst I was laid...sleeping. So, I walk down the hallway, turn the corner into the bathroom and piss 100% pure excellance into the toilet...all while standing in the doorway.. ....From there, my day only gets more interesting, but I think you get the point.

The point is....eat my poop-sausage.

Let me fill you in on a few things there, young man.....

When I kick off that duvet in the morning, the greatness that is me flies right back and soaks into my pores, longing to be a part of me again. It doesn't hurt.... nothing does. But the duvet hurts - it feels pain because I left the bed. I have no sympathy for the duvet - what else does it do but lie around, draped over me so it looks good to it's friends. Pfft. (I'd like to say I've had better, but it's a 12 tog, and it's good for all seasons).

I'll keep it, but I won't tell it that. Keep it hangin'. Yeah.

Point being.... you can lick the dust bunnies toot for all I care.

:17:

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
I am a Ronin. And no matter what kind of war is taking place, be it WWIII or a war between the blood and the crips and the KKK, a Ronin will always kick everyone's' ass.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I am a Ronin. And no matter what kind of war is taking place, be it WWIII or a war between the blood and the crips and the KKK, a Ronin will always kick everyone's' ass.
You would be overwhelmed by a pair of wheelchair-bound toddlers.

Go back where you belong before you chip a tooth on your 14" b/w monitor trying to nod your head and flash gang signs in an attempt to act tough. A paper cut would put you in a coma for a month, pussy.