Fact or Fiction?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I am going to describe a scenario. You decide if it is fact or fiction. Add your own stories or scenes for others to judge as well and to discuss.

One evening a woman is at home cooking dinner for her three kids. The kids are sitting in the living room watching TV. Out of nowhere the front door is slung open and in steps a man with a machete. He drunkenly screams that he is going to kill everyone of them. The mom yells for the kids to run. Everyone scrables out the backdoor and into the neighborhood. They run from house to house until they find an unlocked door. They hysterically enter the stranger's house to hide without knocking. Six hours later the police find the man hiding under the mom's bed waiting to kill her. He is arrested.

Fact or Fiction?

SlimSkeeter

Since you bring it up like this, I would assume fact. However I am cautious of the old "double-double cross".

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Yep... I can imagine that this happened somewhere. There are many people who don't pay attention to the basic safety procedures.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
How about this:

In 2002, Seventy-year-old twin brothers have died within hours of one another after separate accidents on the same road.
The first of the twins died when he was hit by a lorry while riding his bike. He died just 1.5km from the spot where his brother was killed.

True or not?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
How about this:

In 2002, Seventy-year-old twin brothers have died within hours of one another after separate accidents on the same road.
The first of the twins died when he was hit by a lorry while riding his bike. He died just 1.5km from the spot where his brother was killed.

True or not?
'Atta girl!

I guess fiction. That would be some weird shit if it were true.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Depends on if they live in a small town... cuz if so.... then like everyone would die on the same road in a vehicle-related accident.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Fact or Fiction ?

You saying 'atta girl' to my live in poontang gave me a momentary vision of a threesome.. ....The "me, you and you" type.
The vision... fact
Going to happen... fiction...

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Fact or Fiction?

Two incarcerated men in New Zealand attempted to make a break for it whilst in custody at a New Zealand courthouse. They made it across the street before running into each other head-first, allowing the pursuing the police to re-capture them.

The men, in their flurried getaway attempt, apparently forgot they were handcuffed together and ran either side of a large street lamp.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Fact or Fiction?

Two incarcerated men in New Zealand attempted to make a break for it whilst in custody at a New Zealand courthouse. They made it across the street before running into each other head-first, allowing the pursuing the police to re-capture them.

The men, in their flurried getaway attempt, apparently forgot they were handcuffed together and ran either side of a large street lamp.
Hella funny FACT !

I watched that video, on loop ,at least 30 times non stop!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Report: Cranium is gay!

onenutopia - Today Cranium a man known well in onenutopia has come out of the closet as a loud and proud homosexual.
Cranium has been in the closet for many years, but everyone knew it. It was more or less just a waiting period for the news to break. After finally coming out, all of onenutopia celebrated with a huge party in Cranium's honour.
Riot police in the man's hometown of onenutopia had to keep the protesters at bay for fear of someone getting hurt....developing story

Fact or Fiction?

SlimSkeeter

Report: Cranium is gay!

onenutopia - Today Cranium a man known well in onenutopia has come out of the closet as a loud and proud homosexual.
Cranium has been in the closet for many years, but everyone knew it. It was more or less just a waiting period for the news to break. After finally coming out, all of onenutopia celebrated with a huge party in Cranium's honour.
Riot police in the man's hometown of onenutopia had to keep the protesters at bay for fear of someone getting hurt....developing story

Fact or Fiction?
Anyone here to Cranium: "Look, its a DUUUUDE!"

Cranium: "Innnndeeeed! :yociexp56:"