Fail tits.

Llamageddon

Silly Katface
Oct 17, 2009
North-West London
Trust you to find boobamajugs. (My new word for boobies, titamabob is also good)

But... I'd expect those boobs to be on an oldish lady, not on a young one.

DAMN.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Trust you to find boobamajugs. (My new word for boobies, titamabob is also good)

But... I'd expect those boobs to be on an oldish lady, not on a young one.

DAMN.
None of them are as young as you might think. Two look like they have mom tits, the other one in green is just a bit on the smallish side and still sagging, and the one next to her looks like she had a boob job while riding on a roller coaster......

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yeah... I so bad want to defend them in some way cuz I feel bad for her... but I just can't.

=(

And, hey. TG. Momtits do NOT always look ridiculous. TYVM.

I can say with full confidence that mine look better than any of those chicas' do. Poor things. Bad genetics?

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Yeah... I so bad want to defend them in some way cuz I feel bad for her... but I just can't.

=(

And, hey. TG. Momtits do NOT always look ridiculous. TYVM.

I can say with full confidence that mine look better than any of those chicas' do. Poor things. Bad genetics?
Proof is in the pudding...or pics, as it were.

You either started with rather small ones or do indeed have good genetics. I sometimes feel bad for what "I did to" my wife...

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Proof is in the pudding...or pics, as it were.

You either started with rather small ones or do indeed have good genetics. I sometimes feel bad for what "I did to" my wife...
Kinda funny actually.. I had C's until something like 6 months before ever being in a relationship with my now husband. They changed to be A cups? So, yes, they started small with pregnancy and have stayed perky and cute :)

And I had a picture up of me after baby numero uno from the side with a pink tank on. Bout 10 months after baby. Cranium and some other people commented on it - but then that pic hosting format or whatever was wiped for some reason and I'm on a different pooter. Hmm.. lemme check photobucket.

Also, I think breastfeeding helps, honestly. If I hadn't nursed, they would've gotten all wacked out and unused. that = sagging.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Mmm... yeah... and other than that, I don't have much in the way of booby shots. After second son, they're pretty much just nursing pics. haha... and I'm fairly sure cranium does NOT want those sorts of pics posted here.

SlimSkeeter

....*sigh*...goddamn unfair sumadabitches....

JOSIE!!

You know goddamn well...

Grr...I'll be in the other room....there's....sumthin I gotta take care of........