Feather Paintings

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I thought these were amazing, so you are going to have to tolerate my post.
I wouldn't have the time, patience or artistic ability to produce such works of art.

(Admin edit : Dead pic links. Removed. 07/2010 )

SlimSkeeter

Where can I get these? I would love to have some of them.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I could easily super-impose a painting over the top of a feather using basic photo editing software, use them as display images for an online shop and get people to "buy" them. Great idea for a scam?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm with Muffins on this one.

Total bullshit.
Nah, if you follow the link pink posted, in one of the pics, you can actually see the chubby woman artist *taking* the pic with her monstrosity of a camera in the reflection of the glass. They're real :)

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I hope more American Eagles are killed so that you bastards can enjoy your damn fancy smansy feather doo dads.
Why would you assume that Eagles are KILLED for their feathers? Isn't it possible that people just find Eagle feathers? Or maybe they go to a bird sanctuary and retrieve them from the Eagle cage after the Eagle has shed them?

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
If someone took an entire Bald Eagle and shoved it up your ass feet first and then painted a likeness of that scene on an 8x9 piece of your back that was ripped off with a rusty flat head screw driver I MIGHT buy that.
Yeah, that would be cool.