Fetishes & Kinky Shit

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Everyone has atleast one item of kinky shit that only they know about.

My fetishes are somewhat standard, but I'll share nonetheless;

1. Feet Wank. I had a chick pull my pecker with her feet once, and it was fucking ace. I like the whole standover thing.

2 Nipples. It's more of a curse, but chicks have to have a decent sit of nipples, something you can latch onto when bodies go flying.

3. Batman Goggles. Basically, whenever I am having sex with a womans asspipe, I have to do the Batman Goggle, as

Enlighten me with your fetishes/kinky shit, I'm always up for new ideas.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Choking, and face fucking.
Other than that I'm pretty normal.

Oh. and blood, i like to bite. =/

oooh and there is the ski mask and the watermelon goo, but that's another story.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I like an element of danger, as in the possibility of getting caught. Yeah.

The sound of breaking glass is a bit of a turn-on.

My neck is my absolute weak spot. I'm really sensitive, and when Mr. Bear so much as breathes on the back of my neck, I'm ready to go.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Choking, and face fucking.
Other than that I'm pretty normal.

Oh. and blood, i like to bite. =/

oooh and there is the ski mask and the watermelon goo, but that's another story.

Face puking? Choice!

But yes, a bit of claret never inhibited sex, including period blood, which gives me a rusty trombone.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Ugly chicks.

I find it a special boost to my ego that I have given some dog faced skank a night with the beauty that is my hot lovin.

To know that she will likely remember that 1 or 2 hours for the rest of her life, while I will most likely forget her 10 minutes after leaving just brings a warmth to my heart.

** EdIt .. I almost always tell the chick my name is "Leon" in the above case.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Ugly chicks.

I find it a special boost to my ego that I have given some dog faced skank a night with the beauty that is my hot lovin.

To know that she will likely remember that 1 or 2 hours for the rest of her life, while I will most likely forget her 10 minutes after leaving just brings a warmth to my heart.

You're my hero!

I will be that man one day.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Would it be queer and disturbing if I admitted to you now that I have an erection?

Breath can cause orgasms.
It's only queer and disturbing if it was the thought of Mr. Bear that made the magic happen.

Indeed.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I like an element of danger, as in the possibility of getting caught. Yeah.

The sound of breaking glass is a bit of a turn-on.

My neck is my absolute weak spot. I'm really sensitive, and when Mr. Bear so much as breathes on the back of my neck, I'm ready to go.

Is doubling up a fetish?

I mean if it's ok with Polar and all..
It doesn't have to be awkward for him, you can be between us the hole time. I promise to be inside you at all times, so Polar doesn't have to see how much larger my massive pringles can cock is.
C'mon, we'll find a nice crowded mini-golf course, do it inside the windmill, and I'll blow sweat nothings all over your neck baby.
What say you to them apples?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014

Is doubling up a fetish?

I mean if it's ok with Polar and all..
It doesn't have to be awkward for him, you can be between us the hole time. I promise to be inside you at all times, so Polar doesn't have to see how much larger my massive pringles can cock is.
C'mon, we'll find a nice crowded mini-golf course, do it inside the windmill, and I'll blow sweat nothings all over your neck baby.
What say you to them apples?
Pringles can cock frightens me. I bet it'd make my uterus fall out.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Ugly chicks.

You promised not to tell... You Bastard! :yociexpress09:

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Pringles can cock frightens me. I bet it'd make my uterus fall out.

And even if it doesn't, what's to keep the cap from falling off and littering your falopian tube with crushed potato chips?

Don't go with that Freeto-lay loser, baby....go with me instead. My dick-cap never falls off. ...At least it's not supposed to.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I have to admit I am quite partial to a bit of handcuffing.

But they have to be hardcore, not those pussy fluff covered ones.

Also I like a bit of hair pulling.

And being bitten all over...

And I've just thought I may be sharing too much.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
And even if it doesn't, what's to keep the cap from falling off and littering your falopian tube with crushed potato chips?

Don't go with that Freeto-lay loser, baby....go with me instead. My dick-cap never falls off. ...At least it's not supposed to.
Yea, but yours isn't full of chips. Tasty salty chips that you just can't have one of.