Fire?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I think Firestorm's YIM just spammed me. Either that, or he's been watching Oprah again.

fire storm: I just have to let you know, I actually ordered those acai berry pills that I heard about on oprah and in messages on here, well I been on them for two weeks and lost 21 pounds so far, so I am living proof that they really do work, they are only five dollars over at http://spammyspammerton.com

Does anyone here still talk to him? I haven't heard anything out of him in ages.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I would get links to fad diet sites with a lame, standard "excited" explanation of why I should click.

WOW! I just have to tell you. Me and Martha have lost 30 pounds! And all for under five dollars! click here to see how!

ugh.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
But how are they using his YIM? I haven't seen this one yet.
I'm not too sure on how, but someone must have gotten his password. Probably through hacking or he entered his password into another site, thinking he was somewhere else.

Like the myspace spamming awhile back. There was a site pretending to be affiliated with ms and was asking for passwords to continue - that turned into a huge spam fest with a lot of members having to change passwords.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I think Firestorm's YIM just spammed me. Either that, or he's been watching Oprah again.
fire storm: I just have to let you know, I actually ordered those acai berry pills that I heard about on oprah and in messages on here, well I been on them for two weeks and lost 21 pounds so far, so I am living proof that they really do work, they are only five dollars over at http://spammyspammerton.com
This is a common spam(spim) that has been doing the rounds for several months.
Firestorm has neither sent it to you nor would he have watched Oprah.
Violet, I suggest you carefully check your PC for viruses by running anti-virus software.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
His yim has been spamming me for awhile. I deleted him yesterday.
Ahhhh, gotcha. I haven't been on YIM much lately, so I didn't realize this was a regular thing. Thanks!

This is a common spam(spim) that has been doing the rounds for several months.
Firestorm has neither sent it to you nor would he have watched Oprah.
Violet, I suggest you carefully check your PC for viruses by running anti-virus software.
Hehehe.. yeah. I didn't really take Fire for an Oprah kinda guy. Thanks for the advice, Miss Scarlet!