Fly on the wall.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I am a curious person who likes to go places and just watch people. I like to see how they treat each other and I try to read their personalities from their actions. What I would really like to know though is how they act when no one is around. What are their lives like behind closed doors.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at will. I can only imagine the things to be seen. If you were to watch someone who would it be and what do you think you would see them doing?

I can picture GDP on his knees.......repairing a tub faucet.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I watch people simply because I'm not the sociable type that approaches strangers to chat as if what I have to say means a bowl of dicks.

So, yes, I "like to watch."

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I wish I could be a fly on the wall at will. I can only imagine the things to be seen. If you were to watch someone who would it be and what do you think you would see them doing?repairing a tub faucet.
As far as this part goes I think you've hit the dope a little too hard tonight. As a fly, your entire life would amount to nothing more than the constant pursuit of somethings putrid shit. But yea oooo the things you'd see!

I would just rather be invisible...

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I hate to be observed. In turn, I'm not one to eyeball people to see their reactions and expressions. I don't care to know what they do or say....even if I suspect I might be a subject of discussion by one or more parties. Invasions of privacy just aren't of interest to me.

I think women are far nosier than men and therefore more likely to spy or eavesdrop.

SlimSkeeter

As far as this part goes I think you've hit the dope a little too hard tonight. As a fly, your entire life would amount to nothing more than the constant pursuit of somethings putrid shit. But yea oooo the things you'd see!

I would just rather be invisible...
Good point, but fly on the wall is, of course, a turn of phrase. However, I would like to be able to see and hear some of the stuff being said and done behind closed doors...

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
no, I just like watching people fuck
That is boring because fucking is just fucking. I want to see people’s everyday secrets such as them having affairs, being heartbroken, fighting lovers, and revenge seekers along with perverted fucking. Use the imagination.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The best place to watch people are airports. You'll see all types of people from all over the US and other countries... and no one knows each other.

You can really see how they are when they think none of their actions could come back to bite them or prove to be judgment material.

They also FART a whole heck of a lot more out in the open. What the fuck is up with that??

Maybe they get flying ass and get all bloated from being up so high?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
The one place that I do not like to watch people are in their cars. For some reason people believe they become invisable whlie driving down the road. If I dare to look, I always catch someone with their finger up their nose digging for the gold. *shudder* Damn, use a tissue.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The one place that I do not like to watch people are in their cars. For some reason people believe they become invisable whlie driving down the road. If I dare to look, I always catch someone with their finger up their nose digging for the gold. *shudder* Damn, use a tissue.
Hehe, djaknow people actually die from driving while picking their noses?

Pretty sweet, haw?! See... they're busy diggin away, and then BLAM someone hits 'em, the airbag deploys and shoves their finger straight up their nose to their brain, instantly killing them.

I love it.

Joe Bob killed by finger to brain.