For Fucks Sake!!

SlimSkeeter

I wish the status quo around here wasn't set so low. Its hard to be proud of being "so smart" when the average goober in my hometown has trouble with Velcro and gets confused by Spaghetti-O's.

Fuck man, people in this town aspire to plant potatoes and make babies (half of which, you me and every other dildo with a job end up paying for).

The average IQ of this part of the state, I swear to Cthulhu, needs to be harvested instead of tested!

I found one...ONE!!...person who I can have an intelligent conversation with (including "pop culture" references that would make Dennis Miller scratch his head like a monkey doing a math problem) in this entire area.

For fucks sake, I just need to save up enough cash to get the eff out of this place!! Hells bells, I just need a REASON to go...sell everything and start over somewhere else. Who the hell needs furniture? Gimmie a bedroll and a roof and I'll be content for a while.

*deep breath* hokay....not real sure where all that came from.....

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Dude, I told you to come out to Asia.

The easiest job you can start doing it teaching EFL.

And think of the BABES, 2 hour plane trip to Thailand, the food.....list goes on.

You not only have a perpetual vacation, you LIVE IT EVERY DAY!