For those of you who have missed it

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
The Green Zone is a No Hijacking Zone as well. A little banter is fine, but for the most part posts should be kept on-topic.

As for the threads that have already gone horribly awry, I'm not even going to try to fix them. Try to get them back on-topic and take your other discussions to the Free Fire Zone.

Thanks!

($$ Admin edit for clarity a year later )

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Re: For those of you who have missed it...

No hijacking in the left
No hijacking in the right
Where the fuck can I post
When I'm on here at night

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008

We need a fork button, damnit.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle

Does anyone else use the "new posts" feature exclusively? I do and because of this, I don't bother to check what forum I'm in. Eek. I do now (for the most part).

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Does anyone else use the "new posts" feature exclusively? I do and because of this, I don't bother to check what forum I'm in.
Yes, I do this all the time and I really must get in the habit of checking where I am.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

Note: his thread is cmpletely off topic MODERATE IT VI!!!

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

The most fun (and active) forums I post on encourage hijacking.
If a thread is serious and pertinant or sensative most, again most, mature members will not hijack it. Those that do still hijack are not usually a problem because they get banned.
It seems the biggest no-no here is hijacking, this is a first for me, unusual. Seems like we are trying to have adult conversations with children involved.
Just my take, no offense meant.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

The most fun (and active) forums I post on encourage hijacking.
If a thread is serious and pertinant or sensative most, again most, mature members will not hijack it. Those that do still hijack are not usually a problem because they get banned.
It seems the biggest no-no here is hijacking, this is a first for me, unusual. Seems like we are trying to have adult conversations with children involved.
Just my take, no offense meant.

No offense taken.

Its my rule. I don't have many. It's not hard to follow.

As you mention there are many forums from which to choose.

If hijacking a topic is your main past time then I invite you not to post in the Green zone forum.

Frankly I don't understand why any one will question the reasoning
behind having a sub forum where members are able to post without fear
of some fucking bozo screwing it up.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

No offense taken.

Its my rule. I don't have many. It's not hard to follow.

As you mention there are many forums from which to choose.

If hijacking a topic is your main past time then I invite you not to post in the Left Brain sub forum.

Frankly I don't understand why any one will question the reasoning
behind having a sub forum where members are able to post without fear
of some fucking bozo screwing it up.
I hear you loud and clear and have no intention of breaking the rules.
I have no need to fuck with you or anyone else here. Amazingly so far this place is mellow and respectful of others and I will act the same.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

I hear you loud and clear and have no intention of breaking the rules.
I have no need to fuck with you or anyone else here. Amazingly so far this place is mellow and respectful of others and I will act the same.

Yeah, most of the regular members know one another from other forums.

They all have had issues with one another and with me as well, I started this forum mainly because I could not be me any
where else without some cock smoking nazi admin or mod getting into my business.

I will NEVER ban or punish any member for disagreeing with me on anything I do here as long as they are able to present
their argument in a lucid manner... its all good with me.

As you can see from the forum home page this forum is only about 50 days old, so its still young and growing.
Hopefully a large number of members will join that are not already acquainted with the regulars here, I welcome the chance to interact with new people.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

Amazingly so far this place is mellow and respectful of others and I will act the same.
Mellow and respectful?? HA!

I've got my back up against a wall with Gigman and Society Sucks taking turns sucking away at my cock, 4nik8's got a teabag going on his forehead, Stella is busy sucking my left nipple with Pink on the right one.

Poor Shade. He's running around in circles wanting to get to my asshole, but its at the wall and Suki's anticipating left-overs with slob drooling down her chin.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

Mellow and respectful?? HA!

I've got my back up against a wall with Gigman and Society Sucks taking turns sucking away at my cock, 4nik8's got a teabag going on his forehead, Stella is busy sucking my left nipple with Pink on the right one.

Poor Shade. He's running around in circles wanting to get to my asshole, but its at the wall and Suki's anticipating left-overs with slob drooling down her chin.
You have issues...............
I will cum in your right ear