Fork: 4niMoshi

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
[quote:4nik8]
As with the rest of your post.. wrong again.

Recap:
I post about China's iron grip on info.

Kommie gets his nuts in a bunch and tries, in vain, to make this about him.

I let him down easily while explaining this is and has been about CHINA.

Komie goes on yet another loon rant, using ill thought out examples and yet again tries to make this about him.

I lmao, try to steer this topic back to what it was designated to be about and cringe as I hit enter; knowing full well Komie will once again spew blather that is so far off the mark, so full of errors, and so blatantly obvious that it was not thought out but fist banged before his ire subsided that everyone, including him (if that's possible) will be dumber after reading it.

Communist China is just showing it's true colors and I'm using their own words to paint a picture.

THAT is what has your crusty crack all inflamed.[/quote]

(4niMoshi makes his way to the edge of the Cliff to the world.
He spreads his hands out towards the horizon with the book of Truth and Freedom squeezed between his knees in order to make this holy gesture to his god and his people, with a slight breeze blowing through his beard.)

"My people. You have just seen me put down the Kommiedemon. I have turned his words against him by twisting and wringing all substance out of it. Learn from this.

Also, our dieties, St. Liberty of N.Y., can never be defiled nor corrupted, as well as UncleTruthSam, can never be anything other then the word of our God, the U.S.of A.

We live in ultimate truth and freedom and if anybody says otherwise, they are the lies of demons. Come my children. Follow my righteous path."

SlimSkeeter

Nah, his live in a whole nother country :)

Methinks he's around something green and leafy lil too much.
I was thinking of the kids in his class....which brings up this point: He works with kids but is not around his own...?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I was thinking of the kids in his class....which brings up this point: He works with kids but is not around his own...?
If it's really any of your business, I'm divorced and remarried.
My children live in Japan with their mother.

Maybe that's why I work with kids? To have some sense of being around my own?
But I guess you wouldn't understand that.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You are around kids too much...
It's called having an active imagination. Nothing wrong with that, is there? Unlike some people, you might have noticed that I toned things down.
I am limiting my flame wars to battles only and not long waging yearly wars.

Nah, his live in a whole nother country :)
Ah, could you please retype this? Thanks.

SlimSkeeter

If it's really any of your business, I'm divorced and remarried.
My children live in Japan with their mother.

Maybe that's why I work with kids? To have some sense of being around my own?
But I guess you wouldn't understand that.
Heya cutie, I was just bustin your chops. No need to get that well developed ass all twisted in knots...I still love you like Adam loved Steve.