Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Forked from: Too much?

KommieKat said:
What is this, fucking Sparta?
Maybe at some time in the distant past, yes.
Now? In the year 2009? Unacceptable. I don't agree with you're "we're human and this is human nature" line of reasoning.

We are beyond this nonsense but the powers that be and your type mentality keep us in the fucking stone age.
Do you ever feel the need to protect your family? Why, yes. You actually cannot deny that to me. Your wife was insulted by a member here. You defended her and dueled a battle of words with that member in her honor.

Microscopic scale. Apply Macroscopically.

Kommie said:
If you don't want to go forward, then YOU join the military and go kill people. Have fun!
I do want to. I would like to be in the Air Force or Navy.

Kommie said:
You want to see something other than war, then change your thinking.
Change you. Start with YOU first.
I understand the general idea you're going after - and I like the idea. Not the application you've put it to. In every population (rabbits, insects, fish, etc.) there needs to be something called a limiting factor. Something that controls population size. Most species have a natural predator. Humans have effectively isolated themselves from everything but themselves. Therefore we war. And whatever war doesn't kill off, hopefully environment will (natural disasters, such as floods, drought, etc.).

So... while I'm not fond of war and the gruesomeness of it - I do view it as necessary. If there were voluntary die-offs, war would no longer be necessary. Other avenues of reconciling differences could be explored for effectiveness.

Kommie said:
But maybe you don't want to progress. Maybe the violence turns you on, or the security of having people killed for useless reasons makes you feel safe.
Maybe you can't see beyond the veil that was thrown over your head.
Hell, I don't know your case.
Kommie, I think you see things on such a small scale or such a subjective one that you fail to see and accept some much larger concepts.

Progression will happen no matter what. You can't stop it. For instance, where we find ourselves now. Humans have take-take-taken so much from their earth that it is now fighting back and reclaiming itself. We don't have a choice in this change and the humans that survive will be forced to change their habits. I almost guarantee you we'll start the whole cycle over again, though.

Kommie said:
It makes perfect sense if you oppose brutal violence. Contrary to the romantic ideas you have of war and the military, people have their bodies literally torn apart.

Why? Care to answer that?
Yes. Death is brutal. Even if a body is not physically torn apart, a soul and mind is. Ask any dying person if they feel they are whole. Something else. You seem to think this is terribly horrible information. TORN APART. First of all, most mammals die in this way - when they are eaten by something higher in the food chain. Or when they're run over by a car.

Second, a huge trauma to your body sends your body into shock. A numbing, disorienting shock. I do not think there is the sort of pain involved you seem to think there is. A quick, ripped apart death is not as traumatic to an individual as a slow, agonizing death. Have you seen someone die of cancer? Have you witnessed a tumor slowly exploding through a person's chest - yet you cannot legally help them to end this suffering? Only sit by and watch the dutiful doctor come in periodically to administer more life-prolonging medicine and machinery.

Why do you villainise war as though there are not tragedies everywhere, every minute of every day. Do you bog yourself down with these things? Probably not. Happiness, contentedness - these are key. If all you can see is sorrow, you'll never see the beauty of living.

Kommie said:
Working to death pushing papers is killing yourself. You're not running around killing others. Being killed by someone protecting their country from invaders is different all together.
You really can't see my point here? Is the paper you're pushing blank or something? Papers contain orders. Papers contain information. Paper is power in this world. Pushing it along and carrying out what your superior says to do is enabling the system. Have you questioned whatever that system is? It's mighty interesting that you can blindly excuse working for a corporation - but not for the military (any military in the world).

Kommie said:
And what do you think that young man accomplished in his life?
How happy was he when his legs were ripped off?
Living your life in preparation for death is not living. I don't know what that man accomplished in his life. I also do not know if he was happy with his life up to the point of his death. Unless his family cares to speak about that aspect of his presence in the media - it's none of either of our business.

Every person's life is different. Some may view some accomplishments as paramount and defining, while others may view that same accomplishment as only a step to the next one in line.

Kommie said:
You can take this sarcastic comment and go shove way up your ass.
Who are you to say my life style would not be approved by the forum members here? How is it that much WORSE than yours?
I haven't said your life is worse than anyone's. Nor do I think all would care to even bother approving/disapproving your life.

I DID imply that basing a fully contented life off of a person who rants and raves hatred about most any topic not Asia-related is a pretty sorry scale to go by.

I would dare say that no one here has reached a fully contented life for themselves. Yes, Kommie. That includes me.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Forked from: Too much?

Do you ever feel the need to protect your family? Why, yes. You actually cannot deny that to me. Your wife was insulted by a member here. You defended her and dueled a battle of words with that member in her honor.

Microscopic scale. Apply Macroscopically.
That member was immoral and plain wrong. She stepped way over the line with that.
She will never get any respect for that action, ever.

But I don't see the relation to the topic.

I do want to. I would like to be in the Air Force or Navy.
They seem to be very safe services to join. More for the technical training, and why not? Why throw yourself out on the front line?

I understand the general idea you're going after - and I like the idea. Not the application you've put it to. In every population (rabbits, insects, fish, etc.) there needs to be something called a limiting factor. Something that controls population size. Most species have a natural predator. Humans have effectively isolated themselves from everything but themselves. Therefore we war. And whatever war doesn't kill off, hopefully environment will (natural disasters, such as floods, drought, etc.).
You come off as a 19th century Brit armchair Darwinist.
I don't agree with everything he had to say, but I'm certainly not in favor of the Creationist.

He still has not proven the Missing Link, hence, to a certain point, his theories are a fail.

So... while I'm not fond of war and the gruesomeness of it - I do view it as necessary. If there were voluntary die-offs, war would no longer be necessary. Other avenues of reconciling differences could be explored for effectiveness.
Again with the Darwinisn. I do not feel war as a necessity.
Sorry, but we shall not agree on this issue.

Kommie, I think you see things on such a small scale or such a subjective one that you fail to see and accept some much larger concepts.
Wrong. I see the human potential. I seek the greatness of human civilization.
I aim for highest abilities in humans within the arts, engineering, sciences, medicine, electronics, music.........list goes on.

I am way ahead of the Stone Age. I am in the Star Trek generation......

Progression will happen no matter what. You can't stop it. For instance, where we find ourselves now. Humans have take-take-taken so much from their earth that it is now fighting back and reclaiming itself. We don't have a choice in this change and the humans that survive will be forced to change their habits. I almost guarantee you we'll start the whole cycle over again, though.
I do not see the relevance to the topic.

Yes. Death is brutal. Even if a body is not physically torn apart, a soul and mind is. Ask any dying person if they feel they are whole. Something else. You seem to think this is terribly horrible information. TORN APART. First of all, most mammals die in this way - when they are eaten by something higher in the food chain. Or when they're run over by a car.
Still not relevant to the topic. Those deaths are brutal.
Not all death is painful. I don't see your point here. Sorry.

Second, a huge trauma to your body sends your body into shock. A numbing, disorienting shock. I do not think there is the sort of pain involved you seem to think there is. A quick, ripped apart death is not as traumatic to an individual as a slow, agonizing death. Have you seen someone die of cancer? Have you witnessed a tumor slowly exploding through a person's chest - yet you cannot legally help them to end this suffering? Only sit by and watch the dutiful doctor come in periodically to administer more life-prolonging medicine and machinery.
That's when the adrenaline kicks in, and that is not a long long time.
It does wear off, and when that happens, you will be suffering agonizing pain.

Why do you villainise war as though there are not tragedies everywhere, every minute of every day. Do you bog yourself down with these things? Probably not. Happiness, contentedness - these are key. If all you can see is sorrow, you'll never see the beauty of living.
Unlike what Bozo the Admin Clown had said, I was on topic. The topic was the pic, not other forms of service to society nor other varieties of death.

You really can't see my point here? Is the paper you're pushing blank or something? Papers contain orders. Papers contain information. Paper is power in this world. Pushing it along and carrying out what your superior says to do is enabling the system. Have you questioned whatever that system is? It's mighty interesting that you can blindly excuse working for a corporation - but not for the military (any military in the world).
I always ask questions. I always question authority. I always question things that seem out of place or pure non-sense. I've been in deep doo doo for it, but I live by my principles.

Living your life in preparation for death is not living. I don't know what that man accomplished in his life. I also do not know if he was happy with his life up to the point of his death. Unless his family cares to speak about that aspect of his presence in the media - it's none of either of our business.
I do not anticipate death, but I do know that it is always with me.
I am aware of death, therefore it shall not be quite a shock if and when that time comes, but I do not relish it nor ask for its haste.

Every person's life is different. Some may view some accomplishments as paramount and defining, while others may view that same accomplishment as only a step to the next one in line.
Um, OK.

I haven't said your life is worse than anyone's. Nor do I think all would care to even bother approving/disapproving your life.

I DID imply that basing a fully contented life off of a person who rants and raves hatred about most any topic not Asia-related is a pretty sorry scale to go by.
You must have me confused with someone else.

I would dare say that no one here has reached a fully contented life for themselves. Yes, Kommie. That includes me.
OK

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
That member was immoral and plain wrong. She stepped way over the line with that.
Who the fuck are YOU to make a judgement on my morals or lack of them?
I am NOT wrong...your wife is an ugly skank and matches your black soul perfectly.
Stepped over what line? Who drew the line....you?
Fuck you, ass-bubble, I can live without any respect you can muster.
How are my words any worse than you telling an active serviceman, publicly, that "his guts should be cooking on some hot paved street in Iraq from a road side bomb."
You are a human joke...I laugh at you...hahaha.

SlimSkeeter

Nah, the evasion and topic switch was too obvious. With a little coaching on subtlety... probably!
Granted, but I was talking more about his ability to say nothing in such a long winded way.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
kommie said:
Quote: Originally Posted by KommieKat

I am NOT wrong...your wife is an ugly skank and matches your black soul perfectly.
How are my words any worse than you telling an active serviceman, publicly, that "his guts should be cooking on some hot paved street in Iraq from a road side bomb."

Perfect!

Now, Kommie, pretend that instead of kommie and scarlet, the names say Country 1 and Country 2.

Country 1: Yo wifey!

Country 2: Oh no she di'nt !

Country 1: What chu gon do bout it?

*bombs*
*war*
*anger*

Country 3: Now shake, and say sorry.

*glaring and shaking*

SittinGrumpy

[/I]Now, Kommie, pretend that instead of kommie and scarlet, the names say Country 1 and Country 2.

*bombs*
*war*
*anger*

*glaring and shaking*

And kudos!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
[/I]
Perfect!

Now, Kommie, pretend that instead of kommie and scarlet, the names say Country 1 and Country 2.

*bombs*
*war*
*anger*

*glaring and shaking*
An apology will never happen.
Country 1 is a coward and a traitor.
Country 2 will nuke Country 1, Country 3 and any other country it wants to without anger or hesitation.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Granted, but I was talking more about his ability to say nothing in such a long winded way.
And why don't you point out what the fuck you're talking about instead of running your mouth off.

As far as I am concerned, she is way over on a tangent.
Interesting that some of this was the original work, within the Green Zone, yet you have no fucking comment as to that...........Bias Bitch.

I am sticking to the TOPIC on Scaby's thread.
I have no intention to talk of anything else.
What the FUCK is there not to understand in that??

You'll notice I said NO COMMENT in my first post, than I'm nagged at for not doing it.
Now look what has happened!!

I got your fucking ass on me. I got Grumpy the powwow princess with a fucked up comment and NOW the fucking forum monkey on my ass.

You have any comment about THAT!! Huh? How about it!! Any comment about that fucking whore posting that pic, again??!! You want to see this war start all over again??

Next time NO COMMENT shall remain as such.

First it's people with cancer and pain then it's being blown up and no pain.
Now, why don't you get your tattooed ass in there and comment on that??

No. I thought so. You want to run your mouth off on the side lines and criticize others but too chicken shit to dive in yourself with opinions as to her comments and don't for a second tell me she right on target with everything. She's all over the place.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
don't for a second tell me she right on target with everything. She's all over the pass.
?? I do not expect you to agree with me. Your opinion on all this fascinates me. We both have very different ways of seeing things. That's why I wanted you to post more on the topic, wherever it goes.

I'll post with as much conviction as I feel about the way I see things, and I expected only the same in return...

I don't understand why this is so infuriating for you :baffled:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You stepped over the line as to what is considered plain wrong and immoral as well as unprincipled.

For someone who doesn't care if I respect you, you sure are loud enough in expressing it, uglyfugly lesbo butch dyke.

As far as to who drew the line..........common sense drew the line.
Common sense told Incog not to involve your kids in your pic now posted in this thread..........even if he doesn't like you, he should that he has principles.

Something you clearly lack, you pox infected fuck face.

You like playing tennis by yourself don't you.
You said in Incogs forum she was pretty and you wanted to eat her pussy.
Now you backlash because of your insecurities.

When you're confronted about your dyke'ness, you backlash on that as well.

Weak, disrespectful, unprincipled, fucking nasty puta pera poodle.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I don't understand why this is so infuriating for you :baffled:

Why do you choose this word? Do you grasp words out of the air?

I have done similar, but kept to the topic. Is there something wrong with that??

I don't want to go into depth. Is there something wrong with that?

I limited my replies. Is there something wrong with that?

Yet, knuckle fuck says that my replies are long-winded. Haha!
Yeah, right.

Next time, no comment means not comment. Viewing this thread, I hope you understand.............I hate monkey shit. Really, I do.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
kommie said:
Wrong. I see the human potential. I seek the greatness of human civilization.
I aim for highest abilities in humans within the arts, engineering, sciences, medicine, electronics, music.........list goes on.

I am way ahead of the Stone Age. I am in the Star Trek generation......
This quote + All kommie posts in this thread = :14_003:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I just don't understand why Kommie is getting so angry in this thread.
You lot shouldn't upset him so much.