Forked: Stupid Airport Security

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Book sales not going well then?
Blowjob skills not up to par then?

Sales are going as well as I expect them to be with a membership base of about zero and no marketing whatsoever. I wasn't in it for the money, sugar tits. I'm still safely averaging 4 per month. The first year alone I sold over 200 copies. When is the last time 300+ people paid money for your thoughts? Hell, at any given moment on that board, regardless of posts, there are at least 150 people reading shit that I wrote four years ago.

Wait...........is this an attempt at a flame or a rip? That's precious. You're going to have to try harder than subtle hints to razz me, sunshine.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
No idea, don't do them.
This explains a lot.

End of every month, thanks.
Getting a monthly $5.00 completed survey check in the mail from the various companies which produce whatever vaginal creams and blood sponges you utilize doesn't count, hon. Come back when you've got something valid.

No, something else entirely.
Well you be sure and tell me when that happens, because I'd hate to miss it. ;)

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
This explains a lot.

Getting a monthly $5.00 completed survey check in the mail from the various companies which produce whatever vaginal creams and blood sponges you utilize doesn't count, hon. Come back when you've got something valid.

Well you be sure and tell me when that happens, because I'd hate to miss it. ;)
Seems you miss most things ... prob your 'banning' especially so.:yociexpress09:

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Seems you miss most things ... prob your 'banning' especially so.:yociexpress09:
Oh come on. You can do better than that! I'm sure you can find something of more validity to attack me on than my capacity as a moderator on a site that nobody posts on anymore.

Oh wait. You have a uterus.

In that case, here is a list of potential subjects that you may feel free to attack me with...

1. My overbearingly hostile demeanor toward members of the human race.
2. The fact that I have zero character flaws (unless you count excessively violent reactions to minor annoyances, misogynistic behavior, and inability to function without a blood alcohol content character flaws. I certainly don't).
3. Your lips on my vagina jackhammer.

If you require further potential subject matter, feel free to ask.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Oh come on. You can do better than that! I'm sure you can find something of more validity to attack me on than my capacity as a moderator on a site that nobody posts on anymore.

Oh wait. You have a uterus.

In that case, here is a list of potential subjects that you may feel free to attack me with...

1. My overbearingly hostile demeanor toward members of the human race.
2. The fact that I have zero character flaws (unless you count excessively violent reactions to minor annoyances, misogynistic behavior, and inability to function without a blood alcohol content character flaws. I certainly don't).
3. Your lips on my vagina jackhammer.

If you require further potential subject matter, feel free to ask.
Attack? ... wouldn't waste my time or effort on such a pointless exercise. lt's been done to death and is so old hat. Debate l'll always do if it interests me but always prefer factual than subjective character flaws etc. Humour is also fun but has a limited lifespan.

That being said :-

Subjects

1. Little interest.

2. Less interest than 1.

3. Zero interest.

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Attack? ... wouldn't waste my time or effort on such a pointless exercise.
Pointless exercise, maybe, but obviously not pointless enough for you to abstain from initiating it with the following:

This the beginning at another attempt at a Pulitzer Prize Winning Novel?
True, it may have been weak, lackluster, and light-hearted jest, but it no matter how you label it, it still was an attack.

But I can be gracious and light-hearted, as well, and hold no contempt for those willing to disregard hostile measure and participate rather in intelligent debate.

That, or I'll remind you again of the standing offer to suck my skin sausage.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Pointless exercise, maybe, but obviously not pointless enough for you to abstain from initiating it with the following:

True, it may have been weak, lackluster, and light-hearted jest, but it no matter how you label it, it still was an attack.

But I can be gracious and light-hearted, as well, and hold no contempt for those willing to disregard hostile measure and participate rather in intelligent debate.

That, or I'll remind you again of the standing offer to suck my skin sausage.
You're too sensitive ... and ... remind me as much as you like, the answer will always be 'No'

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
You're too sensitive ... and ... remind me as much as you like, the answer will always be 'No'
The only sensitive appendage in my general vicinity is the business end of my prick. Refer to the aforementioned reminder for my thoughts on said prick.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
The only sensitive appendage in my general vicinity is the business end of my prick. Refer to the aforementioned reminder for my thoughts on said prick.
You have OCD on fellatio ... and so trusting! Does it ever cross your mind how dangerous it can be? All those sharp teeth ... just one bite and instant eunuch! Regardless of any retribution it would be too late. ;-)