Forked Thread: Patrick Swayze dies at 57

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Forked from: Patrick Swayze dies at 57

Sittingrumpy said:
[SIZE=\"5\"]Thread is being closed due to thread hijack. [/SIZE]

If this behavior continues in the Green Zone I will begin to ban people from the zone.
What a load of shit.
Where does this grandiose belief that you can ban members from a zone come from?
I imagine the Admin could take such an action...but a sub-human Mod? Hardly.
The worst YOU could possibly do is ban a member from an INDIVIDUAL thread in the Green Zone.
I invite you to test your Mod powers and ban me from the Green Zone to test if I am right.
We have enough restrictive rules now imposed on the 5 or 6 regular posters...keep it up and you'll have fuck all.
I can appreciate that hi-jacking in the Green Zone is a no-no, but show some leeway when it is humerous or encourages replies...
...and try and not get all septic just because it is YOUR thread that went off track a little.

....just saying

SittinGrumpy

Feel better?

The rules of the Green Zone do not say... No thread hijacking UNLESS it promotes post.

Keep it up? This is the FIRST thread I have ever closed.... any thing I have done as a Mod there has to do with you and Kommie.... nothing ever public like that..... get over it.

I don't care who's thread it was, it got hijacked... I asked to put it back on track, did anyone listen? NO, so its closed.

And another thing... if you wanna question what I do, why not ask me instead of trying to make me look like an ass...

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Feel better?

The rules of the Green Zone do not say... No thread hijacking UNLESS it promotes post.

Keep it up? This is the FIRST thread I have ever closed.... any thing I have done as a Mod there has to do with you and Kommie.... nothing ever public like that..... get over it.

I don't care who's thread it was, it got hijacked... I asked to put it back on track, did anyone listen? NO, so its closed.

And another thing... if you wanna question what I do, why not ask me instead of trying to make me look like an ass...
She didn't make you look like an ass. I think you handled the situation reasonably. Actually, she made HERSELF look like an ass (as usual). She is well known across the adult web-forum world for challenging the rules and asking to be banned. She won't be here much longer. She's apparently grown tired of this place just as she has with several other forums... and when that happens, she sabotages her own membership, gets in under new accounts and spams the place... so be prepared.

I was wondering when someone was going to enforce the rules in the green zone. That thread got way out of hand. I was surprised that Cranium just sat by and allowed it. I think he's smoking too much pot.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I think he's smoking too much pot.

I don't smoke pot, guy.

And yes, I made a mistake by taking part in the banter, it happens.... I'm sure we will all survive.

As far as Banning from the green Zone goes, I was the one that told Grumpy to say it, its not her fault that she quoted what I said ... its MY fault for not making it clear that banning from THREADS is what I meant.

Scarlet knows that membership here is not at gun point, people are free to leave as they see fit.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I wasn't trying to make you look like an ass...just being confrontational.
You could have just deleted all offending posts instead of closing the thread though...that would have sent a stronger message out.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Yes I know that.
Incognito is a psychopathic liar so his comments are worthless.
LOL

You're actually trying to deny what I said about you? As if Cranium and others aren't well aware of your past behaviors on other message boards? R'oookay. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

SittinGrumpy

I wasn't trying to make you look like an ass...just being confrontational.
You could have just deleted all offending posts instead of closing the thread though...that would have sent a stronger message out.
I did what I felt needed to be done... and that was to close the thread.