Forked Thread: Random Quiz- Getting to know you

SlimSkeeter

Forked from: Random Quiz- Getting to know you

Deadly_Toxin said:
I played competitively in a band for eight years before quitting for four. So at the moment I may be better than some, but most certainly a bit rusty. I would be far too embarrassed to play for someone at least. Even if they couldn't hear it, I'd be more than aware of my own mistakes.
...Can you play "Play That Funky Music" on that thing? If so, I would pay to hear it, even if you did make the occasional mistake.

SlimSkeeter

I've played a ton of christmas carols on them before. Ba ha ha. XD
That would be interesting...much as I've grown to hate those. I'll give you a dollar if you post a vid of yourself doing the xmas carols....and I'll give you $20 for Play That Funky Music.

What say you?

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
That would be interesting...much as I've grown to hate those. I'll give you a dollar if you post a vid of yourself doing the xmas carols....and I'll give you $20 for Play That Funky Music.

What say you?
I'd be up for it; though you wouldn't have to pay me. Though my pipes are in serious need of re-hemping and seasoning. Annd I'd have to find an appropriate device to video myself. So it may take awhile. Like I said; I haven't played them in a few years.

SlimSkeeter

I'd be up for it; though you wouldn't have to pay me. Though my pipes are in serious need of re-hemping and seasoning. Annd I'd have to find an appropriate device to video myself. So it may take awhile. Like I said; I haven't played them in a few years.
I'm looking forward to it. Dunno about the rest of these mooks, though, but oh well.

SittinGrumpy

[video=youtube;D1Ck6nksu8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ck6nksu8s[/video]