Forked Thread: Too much?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Forked from: Too much?

CrAnIuM said:
Contrary to moronic statements like: "Why not scare the living shit out of some 18 yr old kid who is ready to throw his life away in a brutal fashion and some nonsense cause" This pic will NOT have that effect not even in the slightest.
Oh, of course, ass fuck. Not the slightest effect.

They'll only see the "brotherly love" and "Comradeship" that only you and your kind can display.

Seems interesting in my original post I said NOTHING personal to any one person, yet you come out with your insults.

Mind taking that American Flag you have hoisted in your ass-crack long enough to READ what I typed AND not to mis-quote me?
That's so fucking sad. Mis-quoting me in complete fucking context, only to make YOU'RE assinine point, and in the GREEN ZONE of all places.
Gee, you suck.

Fuck off, again, asshole.

I see what ANY person in their right mind would do, helping a person in DESPERATE need.
I don't need your military fuck-up-ness to help someone out, moron.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Your ignorance is astounding. I wonder how you remember to breathe.
You stupid fucking fuck.
Breathing is part of the visceral nervous system that works below the level of consciousness.............you dumb fuck cluck.

So you'll spew all that BS - but won't touch my reply?
Spew? BS? On the contrary. He did indeed, purposely misquote me, took it way too personal, locked me out of the thread, was himself off topic.......deleted any other post HE made after the fact.

Care to parry that, my dear??

You are welcome.

Let this be warning and example to everyone that hijacks in the GREEN ZONE, I will give one warning then ban you from the thread in question.

K thnx ... bye !!
Bozo!

YouTube - Throne of Blood (to some more inappropriate music)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
You stupid fucking fuck.
Breathing is part of the visceral nervous system that works below the level of consciousness.............you dumb fuck cluck.

Spew? BS? On the contrary. He did indeed, purposely misquote me, took it way too personal, locked me out of the thread, was himself off topic.......deleted any other post HE made after the fact.

Care to parry that, my dear??

Bozo!

YouTube - Throne of Blood (to some more inappropriate music)
You can't put this same kind of gumption into replying to a thread I made specifically to talk with you about your and my viewpoints?

Cranium lays down the law - he's a thread nazi.

I reply to you and sway the thread off topic - you tell me to fork it.

You get very upset when anyone calls you a name - what's up there? ^

You're so busy deflecting, it's hard to even know if you put thought into what you're talking about sometimes