Forking Weather..

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
i live in Louisiana. The town I live in is horrid. The weather sucks, the roads suck and most of the people suck. I have contemplated on moving but ehhh I have job security here, well for the most part so to speak. I , one day will live in the Florida Keys..

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
North Carolina - it finally stopped raining. My yard is flooded, but the area still suffers from the drought. It's 8:15 right now and it is slightly over 60 degrees. Mostly blue sky... Nice!!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Today it's nice with no rain and 6 degrees Celsius (43 degrees Fahrenheit). I think I'm going to sit outside and enjoy it.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Well I just wish the weather would make it's fucking mind up, one way or the other.

A few days ago we had snow. Since then we're getting clear(ish) skies with warm sunshine, closely followed by dark clouds and heavy downpours. This change happens on an hourly basis, and it's been like that for 3 days now. Grrr.

Yeah, fork this weather.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
its warm wet and green here.

wait...it's chilly, damp and gray.

no, wait...it's sunny, cold and...

fuck it.

its not like I'm going outside, anyway.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
It's a bit better today. 74 and sunny. I think we'll go to the park later when the sun goes down a bit more (pale kids burn easily).

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It's a gorgeous day here, blue sky, gentle breeze and not to hot or cold. If I could be fucked I'd look up how many degrees it was...but I can't...so I'm not. :khi2d: