Forum Use

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Hey there, I'm Wenis, you may have seen me post before... or maybe not.

For some reason I am someone who reads a lot more than I post, and this is mirrored in my life - in group discussions I probably do more than my fair share of listening and less of talking. Whether this is because I am socially shy in large groups or just can't be assed I'm not sure, I think it's generally a mixture of the two. I consider myself confident with an ability to pull funny out the bag when necessary, but still I never want to be the centre of attention - even though I admittedly enjoy myself more and make a better impression when I am being talkative. On the internet, however, there is no social inhibitor (or is there?) - so it's just me being lazy.

I am the kind of person that annoys forum makers - I do a lot of lurking around, reading old threads and generally being an antisocial wanker. This is how I am, and I am sorry.

Regards,
Wenis :smiles:
(I am aware there is an irony in creating this thread, but I'm feeling particularly expressive today)

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I am the kind of person that annoys forum makers - I do a lot of lurking around, reading old threads and generally being an antisocial wanker. This is how I am, and I am sorry.
)
I like wankers!

*cuddles*

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hi Wenis, glad to see you're feeling more talkative!
Truth be told I'm the same way - the only difference is I'm still going through my antisocial wanker faze. :)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Tea and crumpets and cucumber sandwiches???

(I am British also)

And - who the fuck even really likes cucumber sandwiches (I don't!)

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Tea and crumpets and cucumber sandwiches???

(I am British also)

And - who the fuck even really likes cucumber sandwiches (I don't!)
Naa. They are lame I agree. If my sandwich doesn't have some kind of dead animal in it, it's worthless to me.

British but you're located in España?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Naa. They are lame I agree. If my sandwich doesn't have some kind of dead animal in it, it's worthless to me.

British but you're located in España?
Correct! And where are you exactly in UK?