FOUR Year Old Steals Presents While DRUNK

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

A BOY of four broke into a neighbor's house in the middle of the night and nicked five Christmas presents under a tree - after getting DRUNK.

Cops found little Hayden Wright still staggering round the street clutching a beer can - and wearing a brown DRESS he had stolen.

They rushed him to hospital where doctors pumped out his stomach after diagnosing alcohol poisoning.

But when he sobered up, angelic-looking Hayden told police he had wanted to be ARRESTED so he could join his convict father in jail.

Last night his sobbing mum April, 21, said: "He runs away trying to find his father. He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail."

Cops said Hayden sneaked a Budweiser from the fridge before creeping into a neighbor's house in Chattanooga, Tennessee, US, through an unlocked front door.

She said: "Kids do things like this - it's out of your control. You do the best you can as a mother, but everyone makes mistakes."

Social services officials met with her, and will not be taking Hayden into care.

<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_quvcAebo8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
At least they taught this dumb little shit something useful, noble, and honorable.

LOYALTY!

"No matter where you go dad, I'll follow you." That's my boy, that's my god damn boy. Wonder what happens when his trailer trash POS father goes to hell. His boy gonna follow him there too? Damn right he will. LOYALTY.