FrozenStar

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Has anybody been in contact with him since he decided to turn snob nose on us?

I've written him by email and face book and he has YET to reply.
I only wanted to see how he was doing in Japan and give some recommendations on some good books for Japanese language self study.

I'm also THIIIIIIS close to taking this personal and calling him a punk ass little bitch......

Christ, no one is THAT busy they cannot send a short reply back...fuck...I AM taking it personal.....

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Has anybody been in contact with him since he decided to turn snob nose on us?

I've written him by email and face book and he has YET to reply.
I only wanted to see how he was doing in Japan and give some recommendations on some good books for Japanese language self study.

I'm also THIIIIIIS close to taking this personal and calling him a punk ass little bitch......

Christ, no one is THAT busy they cannot send a short reply back...fuck...I AM taking it personal.....

Marines deploy for 7 months typically.

Last I heard he was headed to RagHead land to kill some dirty heathen Muslim scum belly bastards.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Did you just call him gay?
Yes. I'd call him more, but I'll wait to see if he ever replies.

You see, in Japanese culture, I am his Sempai and he is the Kohai (Senior/Junior) and he's been out there long enough to know that.

It's my responsibility to look after him (I being the Sempai) and set him (He being the Kohai) off in the right direction.
As of now, he's being a total どあほう

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Yes. I'd call him more, but I'll wait to see if he ever replies.

You see, in Japanese culture, I am his Sempai and he is the Kohai (Senior/Junior) and he's been out there long enough to know that.

It's my responsibility to look after him (I being the Sempai) and set him (He being the Kohai) off in the right direction.
As of now, he's being a total どあほう

Dude, try to shake off the creepy stalking fag issues and maybe he'll respond.

SlimSkeeter

^^^ See, Kommie, you are going about it wrong! You gotta be female, for starters. I'm sure there are other factors, as well...

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
^ I think you must have him confused with MatrixJake.

..Although he used to trick us saying his "puppy"

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
^^ Me too! That dude was one smooth motherfucker...I'll tell you what.. haha

I fell for the puppy trick too....:wink:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Kinda.
He actually showed me his puppy at first...then after a while the dog got the hell out of there (like she knew what was coming) and he stood up and waved his junk around in the camera.(apparently he already had his pants unzipped, so this wasn't like this was spontaneous...he planned that shit out.)

I turned it off after that and called shenanigans....and told a few people because it was WAY too funny to pass up.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Kinda.
He actually showed me his puppy at first...then after a while the dog got the hell out of there (like she knew what was coming) and he stood up and waved his junk around in the camera.(apparently he already had his pants unzipped, so this wasn't like this was spontaneous...he planned that shit out.)

I turned it off after that and called shenanigans....and told a few people because it was WAY too funny to pass up.
I always thought that was 'luvtoeatkitty' sort of antics.