Fucking chavs

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
What's a chav?

Other than the fact that they're all white, I'm having trouble uncovering what trait these people share.

Are they family members? Is Chav a last name?

I'd like to think that a 'Chav' is a large, human sized fairy-folk who can fold up thier invisible wings and blend in among us. For centuries now they have co-exsisted with us humans only by keeping their true selves secret from the rest of society.

Shown above, a few Chavs have grouped together in a park. What gives them away is that the dude standing directly behind the girl was photographed just as he was about to float into the air on his invisible wings.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

- Chavs

- Are greasy scumbags

- Are STUPID and think they're hard

- Always hang out in town because they have nothing better to do

- Are obsessed with tacky, often fake, gold jewellery, aka bling

- Wear too much make-up (because they need it!)

- Own mobile phones they can't afford

- Think they look cool in burberry, Lacoste and other sports brands

- Stink of toxic chemicals such as Lynx

- Are often fat because they live off takeaways

- Are, fortunately, killing themselves off by drinking, smoking and doing drugs,

as well as passing around STDs to one another.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
'Chav' is of Gypsy origin. Chavvi = child, boy or lad. Therefore, a chav means a lad, literally. But in common parlance it means an ignorant, delinquent, uneducated lower class thuggy lad. What the Americans call 'white trash'. Similarly, the word 'yob' ('boy' backwards) was used in the same way until recently. Recently the abbreviation 'Council House And Violent' was put to the term chav, but that is not the true origin , as I've just explained. In Scotland chavs are called 'neds' (going back to the 'Teddy Boys' of the 50s), but recently have had the abbreviation Non-Educated Delinquent put to them. Again not the true origin.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Grand master of all things chav and ned?
No, I have no more than a passing interest for microbes like Chavs, Hoodies, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Yobs, Hood Rats, Goths, Punks, Emos, Rockers, Louts, Grungers, Trailer Trash, Pikeys, Brats, etc etc.

Call them whatever you want, most are cowardly scum who should be denutted to wipe out any further inbreeding.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Pfft. Never heard of them.

I think you guys just make this shit up as you go along.