Fucking Sucker

Sucker

Yes that`s right folks........fucking Sucker has finally made his way up to GDP`s fucking site.
Now and then, i may post some fucking shit in here but please do not expect me to become a fucking top poster because i ain`t got much fucking time to write shit in here.

Some of you fuckers know me from other fucking sites but if you don`t......... do not hesitate to fuck about with me.

Best regards and a great fucking weekend
Sucker

PS: Thanks to InterStella for the @-mail

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
Yes that`s right folks........fucking Sucker has finally made his way up to GDP`s fucking site.
Now and then, i may post some fucking shit in here but please do not expect me to become a fucking top poster because i ain`t got much fucking time to write shit in here.

Some of you fuckers know me from other fucking sites but if you don`t......... do not hesitate to fuck about with me.

Best regards and a great fucking weekend
Sucker

PS: Thanks to InterStella for the @-mail
Hey, glad you have FINALLY found us. This is a more mature forum, so obviousy [ if you even remember me ] you will know that I am still having trouble adjusting, and spelling. HAVE FUN!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Sucker! I'm so fucking happy you've fucking found us!

Welcome to the site.

:khi8l:

Sucker

High, and thank you for the welcomes.
As some of you already know......... i am getting divorced in Oktober 2008
In this country, we have some stupid fucking law which says that partners have to live for one fucking year seperately before the actual divorce will take place. Fuck......... i am glad when this is all over. It is a strange kinda feeling
when you live on your own but still married and somehow bound. I don`t feel realy FREE yet.
I need some more patience to get over all this fucking shit.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I am not making argument about her not being "Sucker".

I was addressing the invalid statement of "Yays, we's gots ourselfs a German!".

Accuracy is key.
"Another(s) German" perhaps?
We're getting overrun by Germans! Oh noes!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
My dear Sucker!

Great to fucking hear from you!

:yociexp108:

Sorry to hear about your woes.