Gardening!

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
I'm excited this year to really jump into growing my own food. The hope is to start making my own preserves as well, from pickled veggies, canned veggies, jams and canned fruit, to salsa and tomato sauce. I'm gonna need more space...

So far I have tomatoes, peppers, onions, rosemary, basil, Celery, and brussel sprouts started from seed. I also have a lot of morning glories, but those are just to be pretty.

Anyone else into gardening? Or am I just lame?

Reactions: Looniperson8907

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Oooh, what are you planning on growing this year?

I probably bit off a little more than I can chew... The garden is huge. And I'm upgrading to five beehives so I am going to be super busy this summer. I am also messing around with bulbs and some planters myself this year. I am planning on trying to get my morning glories to hang. I'm going to use about half a foot of chicken wire around the tops of the planters to train it to grow down instead of up. We will see if that experiment works. I will also post pics later.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Nice! I have one of those! I also sweet talked people into using their farm equipment to till up my plot. Hehehe. The perks of being pretty.