Geek Heaven

SittinGrumpy

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke Skywalker is a character in Star Wars

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Data

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.
In the strictest sense, I did not win -- I busted him up.
Data is a character in the Star Trek universe. A biography is at STARTREK.COM.

Oh my... Um... I'm gonna go take it again.

SlimSkeeter

hmm...both times I took it I was a Babylon 5 character...don't feel too bad, Josie, I'm fairly disappointed by that.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I fuckin rule harder than any of you!
VIZZINI!!
"An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Vizzini is a character in The Princess Bride."

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke Skywalker is a character in Star Wars
I like being Luke!

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
The Shadows

Highly sophisticated while appreciating the value of chaos, you are feared by many for the powers you possess.

I don't know what the Shadows want exactly but they are not on anybody's side but their own.

The shadows are characters in the Babylon 5 universe.

I don't even know who they are. But shadows are cool and scary looking

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe. This The Next Generation fan site has an outline of his career.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Legolas Greenleaf

A naturally skilled companion to those around you, you earnestly use your prowess out of concern to those you care about.

This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory... and anger.

Legolas is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. A biography is available at TheOneRing.net.

------
I tried to be as gay as possible, and lo and behold.
They say that if I color my hair, I would look just like him.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Legolas Greenleaf

A naturally skilled companion to those around you, you earnestly use your prowess out of concern to those you care about.

This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory... and anger.

Legolas is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. A biography is available at TheOneRing.net.

------
I tried to be as gay as possible, and lo and behold.
They say that if I color my hair, I would look just like him.
DUDE! How uncanny....I've always said you looked like Orlando Bloom.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
[h=1]Raistlin Majere[/h]
An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.
This happens because I choose it to happen!
Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography at Wikipedia.

I wish I would have gotten some one I, at least, knew.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Marcus Cole

An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

Marcus is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

I'm going to try again. I never watched Babylon 5 so this answer means nothing to me.