General questions

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Is it social acceptable to drink beer while being on the toilet?
Yes, because when you are on the toilet, that is your 'private' time, so how would anyone know unless they were spying on you or unless you told them?

Besides, it's not polite to kiss and tell when it comes to matters of the bathroom, so i think it would be so deeply rooted in social unacceptability that it becomes a non issue. =)

"This is a c/p of a question i asked on another site, i wanna see what you guys think."

I was wondering if men never wore clothes, would their package still be the same texture?

Like, underwear and stuff doesn't give their poor little johnsons breathing room so they get this eerie stickiness going on.
And that makes their nuts pretty much always moist with sweat.

I was just thinking that maybe if dudes never ever wore bottoms then their packages would somehow change in texture, like they would maybe be more like regular skin.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I was wondering if men never wore clothes, would their package still be the same texture?

Like, underwear and stuff doesn't give their poor little johnsons breathing room so they get this eerie stickiness going on.
And that makes their nuts pretty much always moist with sweat.

I was just thinking that maybe if dudes never ever wore bottoms then their packages would somehow change in texture, like they would maybe be more like regular skin.
Sweat consists mainly of water and a small percentage of minerals (lead, zinc, calcium, etc) so I hardly believe that the sweat alone can change the skin texture.
So, I think a penis would look the same if the owner were an avid user of a speedo or went commando.

Now, what kind of color can I have on my shirt when my shorts are orange?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Is it social acceptable to drink beer while being on the toilet?
It's socially acceptable to drink bear anywhere...Of course this is Milwaukee, it may be only slightly different elsewhere.

On the subject of beer in the bathroom, breakfast beer in the shower is always nutritious and saves a lot of time.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
It's socially acceptable to drink bear anywhere...Of course this is Milwaukee, it may be only slightly different elsewhere.

On the subject of beer in the bathroom, breakfast beer in the shower is always nutritious and saves a lot of time.
It's "slightly" different here, to the extent that you're not allowed to drink beer anywhere that a mormon might see you.

goddamned Utah.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
It's "slightly" different here, to the extent that you're not allowed to drink beer anywhere that a mormon might see you.

goddamned Utah.
It's probably best you guys keep the drinking on the DL. Drinking + a religion that encourages large families = vaginas becoming clown cars.
I can't imagine what the combination of the polygamist Mormon ideal with the drunken excessive procreation of an Irish Catholic would do to the population of Utah. Indeed, it would become the world super power.:yociexp37:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Now, what kind of color can I have on my shirt when my shorts are orange?
I think white is the only color shirt you could get away with wearing with orange shorts....

Why in the world do people have orange clothing in the first place? It clashes with everything.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I think white is the only color shirt you could get away with wearing with orange shorts....

Why in the world do people have orange clothing in the first place? It clashes with everything.
Fuck you.

Now, at which time of the day can you drink a beer and not be an alcoholic?
Are there different standards for vacation-time and work-time?

Stickman

Dude!
May 18, 2008
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Yeah sure you only need one hand for you dick may as well use the other for refilling the tank. Personally I love a good shower beer. Quick shower before heading out drinking may as well start drinking while in the shower.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Fuck you.

Now, at which time of the day can you drink a beer and not be an alcoholic?
Are there different standards for vacation-time and work-time?
Dark earth tones, black work, but the best would be a tan, yellow, muted cyan or a a slightly muted red. A striped shirt with the same or a lighter orange would work as well.

6 hours after you get up, and anytime on a vacation...cause its a fucking vacation man. Oh and more then one right before work if your job involves doing anything important. I'm fucking sick of dealing with drunk ass doctors trying to do brain surgery...