God Is A Cunt - Bad Boy Bubby Edition.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
The best quote from any movie ever:

"You see, no one's going to help you Bubby, because there isn't anybody out there to do it. No one.

We're all just complicated arrangements of atoms and subatomic particles - we don't live. But our atoms do move about in such a way as to give us identity and consciousness. We don't die; our atoms just rearrange themselves. There is no God. There can be no God; it's ridiculous to think in terms of a superior being. An inferior being, maybe, because we, we who don't even exist, we arrange our lives with more order and harmony than God ever arranged the earth. We measure; we plot; we create wonderful new things. We are the architects of our own existence.

What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence.

It is our duty to think God out of existence.

It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence.

Then we have a future. Because then - and only then - do we take full responsibility for who we are. And that's what you must do, Bubby: think God out of existence; take responsibility for who you are."

McDiscuss.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Dude...As a self-proclaimed atheist and one who has never/will never read the bible, you bring up religion/god entirely too often.
Almost like you're a believer that doesn't want to be, and your struggling with your own demons.

My advice would be to come out of the closet and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, and you shall have eternal life.:yociexp38:

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Go fuck yourself with that judgement.

I thought the stance of 'thinking God out of existance' from my opening post was clear enough. Religion brings out the worst in people, and I am talking about all religions. It is the major cause of segregation in humanity, it is cause of the majority of all wars, and it is definitly a major source of hatred - wheras if you do not belong to us, you are fucked and we will kill you.

How the fuck can you presume I am struggling with demons from that post? My life is fucking awesome, and attribute that to one man. Me. I used to be the non caring type, now, I am different. Faith is a futile way of existance.

I am a protaginist in this subject, I agree, but it is mainly from actually taking a step back and really making my own mind up on how the world works. And quite frankly, it is a fucking dissapointment. I used to be the whole "hey don't preach to me, and I won't retaliate", but now I couldn't give a fuck.

Finally, accepting Jesus as my saviour is akin to signing a suicide letter. I do not believe in mythical creatures, including fire breathing dragons, Hobbits, and bearded theoreticals.

Prove Jesus and God is real.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I can easily imagine a world where belief in supreme beings is laughed at and possibly even treated as some form of mental psychosis. It's easy to imagine because we CURRENTLY lock people up for less than that. Folks who swear that elves exsist and there are shadow people hiding in their consciousness.

It seems easy enough to any atheist to see religion disappear virtually instantaneously if people actually looked at thier beliefs objectively. Afterall, all it really is, is just one more mythical creature to file under 'bullshit'.

The only issue I have with the whole 'non-tolerance' approach is that it makes us no better than them. I mean, I don't mind laughing in the face of someone who tells me that he believes in underpants gnomes, but to take action against this person? To lock them up as 'crazy' or otherwise limit their freedoms?

I don't know....sounds too much like a reverse version of the Spanish Inquisition for my sense of ethics to sign off on. If you believe in a policy of live and let live, it shouldn't matter what the specific subject matter is. Unless of course your own personal rights are being trod upon.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Go fuck yourself with that judgement.

I thought the stance of 'thinking God out of existance' from my opening post was clear enough. Religion brings out the worst in people, and I am talking about all religions. It is the major cause of segregation in humanity, it is cause of the majority of all wars, and it is definitly a major source of hatred - wheras if you do not belong to us, you are fucked and we will kill you.

How the fuck can you presume I am struggling with demons from that post? My life is fucking awesome, and attribute that to one man. Me. I used to be the non caring type, now, I am different. Faith is a futile way of existance.

I am a protaginist in this subject, I agree, but it is mainly from actually taking a step back and really making my own mind up on how the world works. And quite frankly, it is a fucking dissapointment. I used to be the whole "hey don't preach to me, and I won't retaliate", but now I couldn't give a fuck.

Finally, accepting Jesus as my saviour is akin to signing a suicide letter. I do not believe in mythical creatures, including fire breathing dragons, Hobbits, and bearded theoreticals.

Prove Jesus and God is real.
It's not so much the context in which you keep bringing it up. Yea, you hate the idea of "god" and anything to do with religion. I get that. Me too, wonderful. However, if I continually posted "Fuck Jesus," I would first have to be continually thinking of Jesus in order for me to say fuck him all the time.
Get it, yay/nay?

Whatever, so I'm clearly I'm wrong in my observation, I'm over it.