Going away for a while

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
To whom it may concern slightly as far as internet peoples go:

I've returned to school after my nine month leave taking care of the little one. For nine straight months my brain has been rotted and gutted out by the mundane and mind numbing daily tasks of baby care (respect to single mothers/fathers, stay at home moms/dads). Consequently, I've forgotten much of what I was taught, have little clinical skill, (even my writing has taken a big shit as is evidenced by <^v>) and have precious little time to get my shit together and become an entry level professional worthy of the title of Doctor of Physical Therapy.
On top of this, I must do this away from my wife and the baby---a baby that although I speak of only as a burden, I do, in fact, love and she is a crucial part of my life. The wife is still teaching at UW-Eau Claire while I return to the Milwaukee area for school. It is not a short commute. I will become a stranger to the baby I once saw nearly every minute of every day as I will only be able to return home about once every two weeks...if that.
I must also do the mountains of studying, individual assignments, and group work with a new group of people who I do not know. A point that is particularly difficult considering I spent more time with the previous class over the course of three years than I have with anyone in my life. We went through the shit together and helped each other along. The only analogy I can think of to relate it to is for those that have been in combat. It's like going through numerous engagements with the same group of people, getting to know them better than anyone and then being shipped to another unit---except with the knowledge that you'll have to fight the exact same battles all over again with these new people you don't know.

I have to eliminate all distractions if I have any hope of passing. The outcome isn't certain and consequences would be severe should I fail. Logging into the Swollen Cranium community has become a big part of my daily routine. Thus, in this instance, it is a distraction I cannot afford. I won’t be able to log in again until this semester is completed sometime in mid December.
I do not post this for your pity, blow me and choke on a bowl of dicks. I post this because SC and all that dwell within have become a part of me, and have been since I started Grad school back in ‘08. My viewpoints, opinions, and knowledge in certain subjects have no doubt benefited, and changed, as a result of knowing all of your online personas. Consequently, I feel you all deserve to know where I went, rather than just running off and leaving a passive wonder among you.
Upon successful completion of the semester, I will log back in …with pics for Mamba.

That is all, carry on.

Respectfully,
Neg

P.S. It saddens me greatly that I never got to see Deadly Toxin naked. You've got a body on you woman!

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
Beware the many women who (knowing you're unavailable) may want a little side fun. Lucky mutha ! Good luck in school, you got this shit. Can do attitude my man..can do !

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I wanted to write something profound, cuddly and heartwarming, yet silly, to show how much I actually care that you will leave us for many months. But alas, I need to take a shit and, oddly, the WiFi won't work in the bathroom.

So.. see ya!

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
Adios Neg! Have fun in school. Even though I just joined SC, I was thinking I need to severely cut back now that the semester has started on my end, too.

SittinGrumpy

I have to eliminate all distractions if I have any hope of passing. The outcome isn't certain and consequences would be severe should I fail. Logging into the Swollen Cranium community has become a big part of my daily routine.
I need to severely cut back now that the semester has started on my end
Now that I have shed a tear for you leaving me... I have to be honest, I will miss you....but this annoys me.

What the fuck? Weak ass bitches.... I work 50+ hour weeks, have a family to take care of, half ass disabled and maintain a 4.0 GPA while working on my masters in accounting... and the two of you cant take 10 minutes a fucking week to post.... y'all need better time management!!!

Cut back Z... you have been here all summer and only have 43 post... cut back much more and no one will know you are here....

I think i need to take my meds now....

Love ya neg... really do... this is my rant cause you are abandoning me.... <---utter bullshit.

SittinGrumpy

Cut back Z... you have been here all summer and only have 43 post... cut back much more and no one will know you are here....
I looked at our join date... I take some of this back but not much.

I have abandonment issues LOLOL

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Anyone who reads that post and doesn't mist up a little has no fucking heart.

Neg, take care of yourself. It's a tough road to navigate, but the destination more than makes up for the journey. Much love and luck, my brother.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Cya later, look forward to your return. I've enjoyed your posts from FY to here for many a year.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Adios Neg! Have fun in school. Even though I just joined SC, I was thinking I need to severely cut back now that the semester has started on my end, too.
Maybe someday, someone at this site will post something worth replying to. Then maybe you can come back to reply and entertain us with your profound wit and wisdom.
That was a fucking joke by the way. Your post wasn't even worth replying to. and neither is this one!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
To whom it may concern slightly as far as internet peoples go:

I have to eliminate all distractions if I have any hope of passing. The outcome isn't certain and consequences would be severe should I fail. Logging into the Swollen Cranium community has become a big part of my daily routine. Thus, in this instance, it is a distraction I cannot afford. I won’t be able to log in again until this semester is completed sometime in mid December.
I do not post this for your pity, blow me and choke on a bowl of dicks. I post this because SC and all that dwell within have become a part of me, and have been since I started Grad school back in ‘08. My viewpoints, opinions, and knowledge in certain subjects have no doubt benefited, and changed, as a result of knowing all of your online personas. Consequently, I feel you all deserve to know where I went, rather than just running off and leaving a passive wonder among you.
Upon successful completion of the semester, I will log back in …with pics for Mamba.

That is all, carry on.
No!

The only part of that post that I liked was
I will log back in
and obviously the pics for Mamba part. *grin*

I understand your reasons, as this forum is pure gold for procrastination, but it's still a shitty thing to read.

Anyway, good luck! I wish you lots of success and with your drive and determination, I doubt you will fail.

I reckon you will probably sneak back here for a look at all these responses before leaving.

So... Miss you long time. Damn, who am I going to argue with now? :yociexp11: