Googled Myself

SlimSkeeter

I just googled myself and found some interesting shit...the thing that stuck out most is that apparently I pissed someone around my current locale off rather well because the stuck my name in a gay dating site. Love those passive aggressive people.

SittinGrumpy

a Canadian politician
an Australian swimmer
a fictitious person

SlimSkeeter

Thereby debunking the myth homos are attracted to every other male.
no kidding...
too bad for them that they didn't know my email address when they punked me like that. They got my age and where I live down to a T.

SittinGrumpy

You do know that if you gave correct results you ALSO gave us your real name.

It took me about 3 seconds to search the name to go with those results.
yes I know that lol I am not afraid of people knowin who I am....I have nothing they want lol

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I googled my screen name...Apparently "Negativecool" isn't as unique as I though it was.

*Sad face*

Seriously WTF..:khi3c:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I googled my sn and i found some hefty emo chick trying to 'be' me but failing miserably.

That hooker is going to ruin my online street cred man. =/

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
OMFG!!!!!
I shouldn't have looked. There are some sick fucks out there.

My mother is a slutty pig, but sexy. She had me when she was 15 and she has been a slut ever since. She dresses like a slut and acts like a slut, but she reeks sex like no one else I've ever known. She drinks too much and brings guys home to fuck all the time. I was aware of all of this before I was ten......

It just gets worse :yociexpress09:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I did a search for my maiden name. Hehehe, I got a bunch of athletic women :D

For Josie, I got a bunch of restaurants on the web search ... for images, though, I got a bunch of really hot chicks in lingerie :)