Gov. Sanford ... you fucking idjit.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
(CNN) -- South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, just back from a secret trip to Argentina unknown to his staff or his wife, admitted Wednesday he has carried on an extramarital affair with a woman in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

"I've been unfaithful to my wife," Sanford told a news conference in Columbia, South Carolina. "I developed a relationship with what started as a dear, dear friend from Argentina."

His voice choking at times, Sanford apologized to his wife and four sons, his staff and supporters, and said he would resign immediately as head of the Republican Governors Association.

The affair began in the last year and was discovered five months ago, Sanford said without elaborating. He added that he and his wife were trying to work through it.
Watch Sanford admit to the affair »
In a statement issued later Wednesday, Sanford's wife, Jenny, said she asked him to move out two weeks earlier but was still open to a reconciliation for the benefit of their children.

"I remain willing to forgive Mark completely for his indiscretions and to welcome him back, in time, if he continues to work toward reconciliation with a true spirit of humility and repentance," Jenny Sanford said.

OMFG !!!

1. The chic he traveled over 6000 miles to bang is a shriveled old skank.

2. He is a fucking Governor ... he could have had any number of local fat tit stripper whores blow him in his limo on a daily basis.

3. If you are cheating and you have as much to lose as this dude had you better be fucking an 18 y/o with 3 tits, two heads and no gag reflex.

A fuck is a fuck ... pussy is pussy and NO pussy is worth a 6000 mile trip and public and professional humiliation.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Well, I'd say that about sums it up!!!

He was emerging as a potential leader of the Repubs (notice I left out conservative) and possible presidential candidate in 2012. How the fuck do you completely and totally fuck that up?? It's like Michael Vick....How the fuck you get paid 45 million bucks and then fuck up by hosting dog fights.

It would appear that the more power, potential, or money you have the more likely you are to do something so completely stupid that it cannot be explained in a logical manner.

You just have to say WTF!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What sort of Father would spend time banging a hispanic in another country during Father's Day weekend? Surely the place to be is at home with your kids?
He clearly doesn't think much of his kids or wife, so he should be kicked out of his home and politics.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
What sort of Father would spend time banging a hispanic in another country during Father's Day weekend? Surely the place to be is at home with your kids?
He clearly doesn't think much of his kids or wife, so he should be kicked out of his home and politics.
This point is moot if he made the little harlot call him "Papi."

Sounds like a good way to spend Father's Day to me.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Pfft .. I would have given him a drive-by high-5 if he would have opened his limo door and 3 naked crack whores rolled out as he slaps his wife on the ass and tassels his little tyke's hair.

In essence .. Fuck pappy day.

This point is moot if he made the little harlot call him "Papi."

Sounds like a good way to spend Father's Day to me.

Good point.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains

Actually, Scarlett, his wife and he had been seperated for 2 weeks prior to fathers day. Still, no excuse, but she says she had to stand up for what was right in her eyes (i.e. show the kids what is wrong IS wrong and has to be punished) and kicked his ass to the curb.

BTW....I kinda like fathers day, guys...sorry to hear you guys don't. I don't look forward to it like, say...Labor day, or Memorial day, and we don't make anything more of it than "just let daddy sit back and chill."