Grab a beer

Freewilly

Family
Sep 16, 2010
Australia
Lol this thread will prolly die but hey fuck it thought we could start a chat about shit thread, like how ya day was if ya cared or what ya did ?

I had a shit day at work :48_002:

SlimSkeeter

I hooked up with my ex. She still can't give a blowjob for shit.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
My life is crrrayzee..

everything is coming rapid fire right now. Juggling times, mandatory events, school, doc appointments, new meds for my fibro.. no orders for our duty station yet.. but his grad is tomorrow, money stress, warding off the whoopie that I want oh-so-bad cuz I'm ovulating and cannot risk another cute, wiggly lil leech.

tmi?

yea idontcare as of now.

i cant seem to get more than 4 hours of broken up sleep.. that REALLY helps.

blah.

I see vodka in my future. near future.

SlimSkeeter

warding off the whoopie that I want oh-so-bad cuz I'm ovulating and cannot risk another cute, wiggly lil leech.
That might help the stress temporarily, but could also increase the chances of the other. I'll volunteer to do some muff diving to take the edge off, though.

Freewilly

Family
Sep 16, 2010
Australia
I hooked up with my ex. She still can't give a blowjob for shit.
Lmao well ya can always do it yaself.

My life is crrrayzee..

everything is coming rapid fire right now. Juggling times, mandatory events, school, doc appointments, new meds for my fibro.. no orders for our duty station yet.. but his grad is tomorrow, money stress, warding off the whoopie that I want oh-so-bad cuz I'm ovulating and cannot risk another cute, wiggly lil leech.

tmi?

yea idontcare as of now.

i cant seem to get more than 4 hours of broken up sleep.. that REALLY helps.

blah.

gee mate thats rough, hope it all settles for ya soon xx

SlimSkeeter

I may have nearly proposed to my high school crush today......