Grandma got ran over

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I just pulled this off of my facebook. A "friend" posted it ( I met the chic once). My response to her post "You are shittin' me".

I am sorry, but I found this so hilarious, I peed myself. One day, I will probably be paid back for my sick sense of humor, but today, I laughed like hell.

Amanda Lowrance well, my grandma had parked the car in front of her house and forgot to put the e-brake on so the car started to roll back and she tried to jump back in it to put the brake on, well the car knocked her over and ran over her. she's in the hospital with 2 broken ribs. please pray for her. i love you grammie.

about an hour ago · Comment · Like

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Oh yeah, her other friend's responses. I am still laughing.

Becca Feigi called the police for her i didnt see it happen but i saw her outside. tell her i hope she feels better!

about an hour ago

Amanda Lowrancewow, that means alot. you have no idea how much i appreciate that, and i will definitely tell her. thankyou :)

about an hour ago

Becca Feigmy girl lilli is the one who told me she was walking to her car to leave and i was inside. i'm glad she is gonna be alright though. :)

about an hour ago

Amanda Lowrancegirl me too. thanks :)

about an hour ago

April Wiblitzhouserpraying for her!!!

about an hour ago

Caitlin Louise MartinOm my goodness, I will pray for her...I am so sorry!

about an hour ago

Amanda Lowrancethankyou guys so much.

about an hour ago

Amanda Lowrancejust called her becca, she said thankyou.

about an hour ago

Helen McNeilWow im so sorry, you both are in our prayers

about an hour ago

Amanda Lowrancethanks girl ♥

about an hour ago

Amber Nicole JacksonOMG GIRL. I hope she gets better. I will send her a special prayer tonight.

30 minutes ago

Amanda Lowrancethankyou amber♥ that means a lot.

28 minutes ago

Flossie Hartshorn LowranceOMG, I am so sorry, we will be praying for her.

7 minutes ago

Joshua A Byrdoh my gosh! sending prayers and good wishes get well soon!

2 minutes ago

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
LoLz @ the country bumpkin and their silly ass "prayer" invocation.

Stupid hicks .. if prayer is the answer AFTER the car runs down drunk ass gramma, then it would stand to reason that one could also have some preventative prayer and avoid having gramma be a speed bump.

...idjits.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC

Stupid hicks .. if prayer is the answer AFTER the car runs down drunk ass gramma, then it would stand to reason that one could also have some preventative prayer and avoid having gramma be a speed bump.

...idjits.
Sigh.. you missed the point.

It's freakin' funny!

SlimSkeeter

...idjits.
Sigh.. you missed the point.

It's freakin' funny!
No, he just made a new one. The idea of a micromanaging deity seems irksome.

urateup

Noob a little less
Sep 28, 2009
Missouri

...idjits.
It's scared the hell out of me when I discovered I think so much like you dude....lol. Should I commit myself now or wait another year?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
More from the same person.. I was going to delete her, but she can be somewhat entertaining.

Apparently she has a cold....

Amanda Lowrance pray for me, i have had the WORST cold for SUCH a long time. www.blogtv.com/people/lawrville

11 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike · View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)Katie BoydIf it's been more than a week it's not a cold. Go to the doctor.

11 hours ago

Katie BoydAnd quit beening so dramatic- you don't need prayers.

11 hours ago

Amanda Lowranceactually i dont need your fucking opinion. im not dramatic, i believe praying works. and if you knew the story behind it you would shut the hell up and by the way. i cant afford a doctor so keep your opinons to yourself.

11 hours ago

Nibbler
Ok... talking about praying while spouting out profanity makes you look the fool. Stop.

8 hours ago · Delete

Amanda Lowrancei really dont need your opinion either.

8 hours ago

NibblerWasn't an opinion.. it was a truthful statement. Think about it.

8 hours ago · Delete

Katie BoydYou are awfully defensive. I'm going to be a fucking nurse. It wasn't my opinion, it's a medical fact.

7 hours ago

Stephanie KoonceThat sucks, hope you feel better soon. I will keep you in my prayers, never give up on that :)

6 hours ago

Amanda Lowrancethanks stephanie, i appreciate that :)

6 hours ago

SlimSkeeter

I think I almost shed a tear....

"OMG I'm sick!! Pray for me!"

"Go see a doctor if its real bad." <~~~ fairly sound advice, BTW.

*flipping out, profanity, rant* for your information!! GOD WILL CURE ME, THIS IS JUST A TEST!!

I think someone may have posted a story about ^^^ that kind of thing. I think a kid DIED cuz the parents were trying to pray him/her better.

SlimSkeeter

Unfortunately, many kids have died due to their parents' ignorant insistence upon faith healing all.

Faith won't even get you a good cup of coffee.
Sure it will. I pay my 75 cents or whatever to the guy behind the counter, and have faith that what comes my way will be coffee.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
I think I almost shed a tear....

"OMG I'm sick!! Pray for me!"

"Go see a doctor if its real bad." <~~~ fairly sound advice, BTW.

*flipping out, profanity, rant* for your information!! GOD WILL CURE ME, THIS IS JUST A TEST!!

I think someone may have posted a story about ^^^ that kind of thing. I think a kid DIED cuz the parents were trying to pray him/her better.

Stuuuupiiiiidddd.