Gross Time

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Puking Anna

As most other students, I was excited as fuck to go off to college. The whole idea of moving out, being on my own, and the non-stop parties that come with the party school I so gladly attend was what I had been waiting for all through high school. Even the idea of sharing a room with a complete stranger seemed cool.

Well, I soon learned that roommates sucked my asshole. The girl I got paired up with was nothing like me at all. She was a bitch, and I hated her. I fucking hated her. But that is not what my story is about. My story is about one night during one of the first weeks of my freshman year.

I had met Anna just days before classes started. Everything seemed to be going well at first. Until I found out she partied even more than I did. It was a school night, and all though that usually never stopped me from enjoying a few drinks before, on this particular night, I had class at 8:00am the next morning, so getting fucked up was out of the question.

That didn't stop Anna though. She didn't have class until 11:00, and being considerate of me was out of the question too. So she went out while I went to bed. Well, around 3:00am, I hear someone banging at the door. I answer, drunken with sleep to find Anna standing there with keys in hand, but barely standing. I help her in and sit her down. She is swaying and keeps banging her head against the wall next to her bed. She gets up and turns off the air conditioning, which baffled me because it was like 95 degrees is our room.

And she turns on the lights because "the dark made her dizzy." Then she opened the door and puked out in the hall right outside our door.

I asked her if she was going to just leave it there because she sat back down on her bed and she yelled at me, "I'm not going to clean that up! That's gross!"

Fuck you, Anna. I had to clean it up because if anyone saw it, we'd get in trouble. I could actually see steam rising from the puke as it absorbed itself into the carpet. So after almost throwing up myself I go back in the room to find puke all over the floor next to her bed. I place a trash can there, but she just vomits next to it. I look at the clock; It's 4:15 and I have to get up in 3 hours for class. Fuck you, Anna.

She continues to heave out what seems like gallons of vodka. Damn, I've never seen someone puke so much in my life! I bring her a plastic bag the was on the floor and tell her to hold it and puke in it.

She looks at me eyes half open, body still swaying. She looks like she is about to say something when it happens. She pukes all over me. Starting with my chest, there is fucking nasty smelling puke streaming down my body all the way to my feet. A tank top and shorts were a bad idea for night wear that night because it covers very little, which means her puke is touching my skin, rolling down it.

The smell over takes the room, as I see chunks of the mexican food we had for dinner and the entire bottle of vodka trickle down me and form a puddle around my feet and get inbetween my toes. It feels warm against my skin, as I stand there in awe while she continues to cover me in her undigested stomache mush. I am fucking covered in puke, and about to vomit myself.

Fuck you, Anna.

After cleaning myself off, I attempt to sleep with the lights on, without air conditioning, with only 2 and a half hours before I have to get up, and with Anna babbling on about some guy she met Richard and how she hopes she didn't embarrass herself in front of him. I knew then that the next 9 months of my life would be the hardest I've ever had to live through. And looking back on it, it was. I wouldn't wish Anna on my worst enemy. I swear she is Satan himself.

Luckily she transferred to another school to be near some guy she was in love with but didn't want her back. Ha!

*Lins*

You Fail.
Founder
Mar 16, 2008
Canada
Oh, I've had a few "friends" puke on me as well.. in just about the same circumstances as you... I had one girl puke all over my bed and my stuff. I left it there and went and slept in my other friends room and made her clean it up in the morning when she was hung over as fuck.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Oh, I've had a few "friends" puke on me as well.. in just about the same circumstances as you... I had one girl puke all over my bed and my stuff. I left it there and went and slept in my other friends room and made her clean it up in the morning when she was hung over as fuck.
So you left puke all over your bed just so your friend can clean it up in the morning? Didn't it sink into your mattress?

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Well I have never had anyone puke on my bed but one girl did fall asleep in my chair once. We woke her up to get her out and she had pissed herself! On my chair! She still would not wake up so a friend and I left to maybe give her some dignity to get up and clean it up and go home. Nope we come back and she had gotten up and went to lay in my bed , covering her piss spot in my chair with my pillow. ughhh

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A True Love Story

I've always been an independent I-can-do-it-myself kind of girl. I don't like a whole lot of pampering or hovering, & nobody cleans up after me - unless, of course, I'm paying them to. This incident happened after I'd only been married a couple of years.

I'd been on some medicine that knocked down my immune system, which meant I was susceptible to any and every germ flying through the air. I try to stay home during these times, but Miss Independent just had to go to the grocery story. Noooo, I couldn't let someone do that for me. Someone at that grocery story must've had a nasty little germ with them that day, and they shared it with me. I fixed my family a nice little dinner and all was well.

During the night, I kept waking up with a terrible stomach ache. Gurgling, rolling, ugh. I'd go to the bathroom, sit and sit until I almost fell back asleep, but nothing would happen. Back to bed. Up again. After a few times, I was afraid I'd wake hubby so I layed on the couch. That's where he found me when he got up. When I told him what was going on & he told me to go back to bed.

My tummy had just started another round of gurgling & rolling, so instead I went to the bathroom again and shut the door. We leave our bathroom door open most of the time, so we walk in on each other peeing all the time. No big deal. But a shut door means Do Not Enter. I was sitting on the commode, bent over in pain, when a gust of projectile hot water shit came blasting from my ass. I was afraid I'd melted the porcelain off the toilet, but didn't dare look to see.

I expected some relief from the pain to follow, but if anything, I only felt worse. Now I'm really confused. Still bent over double, moaning. Hubby had walked up to the door about that time & heard me moaning. "Are you OK?" I was confused and hurting so bad, all I could do was mutter a weak "no." He came barreling into the bathroom, like my knight in shining armor. He took one look at my face & knew what was going on. After all, he'd raised a little boy by himself. "Honey, just let it go." I didn't have time to argue. All I could do was puke up that nice little dinner I'd made the night before. All over the floor into a small lake.

After several heaves, including a few dry ones, I knew I was finally done. I was horrified, trying to figure out how I was going to clean this mess up. PLOP came a huge towel that hubby threw over my puke, just like Prince Charming. He was straddling the puddle, helping me up, when I said "Wait, I have to wipe." See, he didn't know what treasure was waiting in the toilet bowl. He held onto me while I wiped my ass & even managed to flush and pull up my panties. He walked me across the towel, and led me to the bed. I weakly said "I've got to clean that up," but he said he would take care of everything, for me to lie down.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him heading toward the bathroom with every cleaning utensil he could find - mop, bucket, broom, Lysol, I even think he had the Windex. He shut the bathroom door behind him & went to work. Now I could hear him moaning. Hubby has a very strong sense of smell, which definitely was not working in his favor right now. I heard him heave at least once. I've never asked him if he heaved before or after he got most of it cleaned up. I hope it was before - at least he wouldn't have had to clean it up twice. More, maybe, but not twice.

I layed on the bed crying, because I felt so bad, and because my relatively new husband had just witnessed something no husband should ever witness. At some point, he finally came out of the bathroom & layed down with me, telling me it was OK, holding me until I went to sleep.

When I woke back up & dared to go back into the bathroom, it was spotless and even smelled nice and clean. I don't know how he managed, but I do know there are towels that i've never seen again.

To his further credit, he's never ribbed me about it. The only time it ever comes up is if I mention I'm going to the bathroom. He just asks if he needs to get the mop. I've promised him that I'll aim for the trash basket if it ever happens again.