Guilty Pleasures

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I know it's been done before, but I just found myself indulging in one that I've never admitted to and I'm going to post up because.........well......frankly, you're all strangers and I couldn't give a fuck any less what you think.

So here goes...

I actually like...no...ENJOY Nickelback's 1998 album "The State".

I think it's edgy, refined, and was spot-on for 1998. I think "Leader of Men" is very well produced and very harmonic.

I just wish they would have followed the same blueprint from that point beyond.

There. Now post yours or you suck cock by choice.

jeepneasy

Dude!
Jul 14, 2009
Central, CA
I will agree on the Nickleback allthough i will give them a little more credit to some of their latter albums. As for my guilty pleasure.... I think the FX show Sons of Anarchy is friggen awesome!

SlimSkeeter

Dragon Ball Z....I don't know how or why I started watching, but the flashing lights and crappy voice acting enthrall me...

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Whenever I hear Erasure's "Chains of Love" I have to sing along. Usually I find myself helplessly shaking my ass to it, too.
(The kids I used to hang around with totally would have beat me up for that.)

Oh! And lately I've been watching Tool Academy. It makes me feel better about my life.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I was gonna write about my Jesse Cappelli Pocket Pussy, but then I remembered that I don't feel guilty at all for using it!

Just slightly dirty when I wash it though.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
I recently watched "Marley and Me" with Jennifer Anniston and Owen Wilson.
Soppy kinda lovey movie, but I really enjoyed it, having a bunch of dogs, to which I'm pretty close.
I actually had tears in my eyes, having lost one of my favourite dogs ever a few months ago.
This is Vega, my favourite dog, which ate poison put out by the fucking city council cunt tards
Never had a dog as loyal as her.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Anyway ..

I am not a fan of chocolate of any type or consistency except for a specific type of treat called CARAMELLO.

This ^^ thing is so fucking nummy num that it makes my eyes roll up when I eat one.

The guilty part would be that when the poontang an I were dieting I would yell at her for sneaking a bit of candy .. all the while I was smashing Caramello into my gullet @ work !

( shhhhh .. don't tell her !! )

Guess Who

Jun 25, 2009
usa
I never realy got into the whole nickleback thing. But i do have to admit that my guilty pleasure is ciggarettes and soda. And yah i know they are both bad for you but hey you only live once.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Reese's Peanut Butter Cubs and Dr Pepper. Theoretically, neither should go with the other, but I lurves it.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Detective stories, wild cherry pepsi and chocolate coconut macaroons.
Ohh, and almond or cashew roca...and hot buttermilk baths. yup, i think that's it.